Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

12 Police hospitalized by BLM because of fake news.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12 Police hospitalized by BLM because of fake news.

Someone ran over a line of police in Philadelphia with a truck because they believed fake news about people running over peaceful protesters. But that's why liars repeat fake news, so that when some psychopath commits mass violence that they can say other people are doing it.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Uhhh... people have been arrested for running over peaceful protesters. FACT
    That's NOT Fake news.
    People who call it fake news are just fakes themselves... repeating whatever their masters want them to.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

And there's been a lot of fake news about people running over BLM protesters too. Those two things aren't mutually exclusive. The fake news is putting lives in danger and getting people killed or hurt.

Comment

I see you are totally ignoring that fact that people have been arrested for running over peaceful protesters...
        It's not fake news. It's people who are driving into crowds of people that are harming people... not the reports it's happening.
        Keep on Civin'

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
          I see you are totally ignoring that fact that people have been arrested for running over peaceful protesters...
          It's not fake news. It's people who are driving into crowds of people that are harming people... not the reports it's happening.
          No I'm not. I just explained to you why that's irrelevant and a fake argument. Meanwhile police are getting run over because of this kind of horse****.

Comment

Gee.. now you are actually arguing that when they report REAL news, it's fake news.
            Try again.
            Kind of like the covid... they don't want people reporting about it because it makes Trump look bad, even though the numbers are real and people are concerned. All this while Americans continue to die... but it's all just fake news to people like Kid and Trump
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

It's fake news and 12 cops just got ran over.

Comment

Gee... you are blaming the News for reporting what the actual criminals did.
                You are saying they shouldn't report it... yet here you are reporting on people running people over...
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

No I'm not you're lying. There are plenty of fake news stories about people running over "peaceful protesters." In fact I would like to see just one story that isn't fake news from CNN, NBC etc.. Stop calling fake news, real news.

Comment

Uhhh... people have been arrested for running over peaceful protesters. FACT
                    That's NOT Fake news.
                    People who call it fake news are just fakes themselves... repeating whatever their masters want them to.
                    Actually, the vast majority are people going 5 mph pushing criminals who are illegally blocking the road out of the way. It amazes me how people who lies and claim the worst and most expensive riots in US history are some how “mostly peaceful” turn around and so blatantly lie on this issue. We have seen over and over what happens when you stop for those violent mobs. They pull people out of their cars and not only beat random people but attempt to murderer them.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                      Someone ran over a line of police in Philadelphia with a truck because they believed fake news about people running over peaceful protesters. But that's why liars repeat fake news, so that when some psychopath commits mass violence that they can say other people are doing it.
                      Do you ever actually read what you're posting?

There was a violent protest after Philly police gunned down a man with a knife Monday afternoon. One police officer was hit by a truck and other officers sustained minor injuries during the ensuing protests. A police SUV was also set on fire.

Apparently the dead man was guilty of open carry. And of advancing toward police when they told him to drop it. But mostly, of bringing a knife to a gun fight.

Philadelphia Mayor Jim Kenney promised a full investigation into the shooting, noting that he had watched a video of the shooting and that it presented “difficult questions that must be answered."

Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I'm not interested in you anti-cop bull****.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                          -Jrabbit commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Dude, it's a local news report from Philadelphia.

You aren't interested in any facts that might prove you wrong....
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

You aren't interested in any facts that might prove you wrong....
                          He didn't prove me wrong about anything and you know it.

Comment

So acc. to the thread title 12 police folks were attacked by fake news, and BLM people nearby were kind enough to bring them to the hospital.
                            Blah

Comment

Working...
                            X