No announcement yet.

Smoking gun on Joe Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No. The lie all the time. They are still saying this is Russian tricks. You just like it when they lie.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      No. The lie all the time. They are still saying this is Russian tricks. You just like it when they lie.
      Blah blah blah...
      Again, anything you don't agree with is a lie... whether it's true or not.
      Oh, and no comment from you on yet another Trump associate being convicted?
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• They constantly lie. It's got nothing to do with me disagreeing with them. They are verified liars.

Comment

• Journalists aren't supposed to report horse**** they make up.

Comment

• Egbert
            Egbert commented
            Editing a comment
            A horse**** journalist should report horse****.

• Kidlicious
            Kidlicious commented
            Editing a comment
            You got me there.

They constantly lie. It's got nothing to do with me disagreeing with them. They are verified liars.
          But gee... when they agree with you, you have no problem with them. You even quote them.
          But heaven forbid they should disagree with you, and then they are all liars.

And speaking of liars... Trump, the most lying president in modern history

Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Still waiting for Kid to comment on yet another conviction in an actual court of law of another Trump associate.
            The list keeps getting longer.
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
              Still waiting for Kid to comment on yet another conviction in an actual court of law of another Trump associate.
              The list keeps getting longer.
              How about some Democrats start getting prosecuted?

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                -Jrabbit commented
                Editing a comment
                Well, Trump controls the courts, the DOJ, and the intelligence community. You gotta ask yourself: could it be that whatever allegations are out there are fake news, or is Trump just really that ineffective?

• Apparently there is evidence of pay to play in Romania too, where Joe Biden was also special envoy.

“I find it fascinating that some of the monies that appear to be flowing to the Biden family broadly come from Romania, from Ukraine, and from China, the very three countries that Joe Biden was special envoy to [as vice president]," Meadows told host Elizabeth MacDonald.

Comment

Apparently there is evidence of pay to play in Romania too, where Joe Biden was also special envoy.

“I find it fascinating that some of the monies that appear to be flowing to the Biden family broadly come from Romania, from Ukraine, and from China, the very three countries that Joe Biden was special envoy to [as vice president]," Meadows told host Elizabeth MacDonald.
                Again... let's see it in court.
                All this "evidence" and no indictments.
                On the other hand, Trumps allies not only get indicted, they get convicted.
                I find that REALLY FASCINATING
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Kidlicious
                  Kidlicious commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah. You keep saying that even though no one disagrees with you.

• "DOJ agrees Hunter Biden emails are not Russian disinformation: report

By Ben Feuerherd

October 20, 2020 | 7:55pm

REUTERS/Jonathan Ernst/File Photo

The Department of Justice agrees with spy chief John Ratcliffe’s assessment that emails published by The Post from a laptop owned by Hunter Biden are not part of a Russian disinformation campaign, a report said.

Sources told Fox News that the FBI is also indeed in possession of the Hunter Biden laptop that the emails were copied from.

The first story The Post published about Hunter’s emails included a photo of a Delaware federal subpoena that show both the computer and its hard drive were seized by the FBI in December, after a computer repairman said he alerted federal authorities to their existence.

On Monday, Ratcliffe, the Director of National Intelligence, said the emails were “not part of some Russian disinformation campaign.”"

They will still keep reporting fake news though, because they are fake news.

Comment

• Yawn.... Where are all the indictments?
                Gee... there aren't any yet. How come I think all these New York Post "stories" will keep coming out right up until the election with no action taken by any government agency... And considering Trump controls them, you would think they would be all over this.
                But until all this "evidence" is seen in the light of day in a Court of Law... it doesn't amount to anything.
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

• I know you don't care about corruption, only Republicans getting prosecuted. You keep saying that. Everyone knows.

Comment

• What, you have a problem with Republicans getting prosecuted for corruption?
                    I have NEVER said I don't care about corruption. But what I do care about is truth.
                    And until it's proven, it's just all noise.
                    Again, where are the indictments... They've have all this "evidence" for a long time now, but only leak it to the Post a few weeks before the election. It seems like they were more interested in trying to affect the election than get any kind of indictment. Makes you have to wonder...
                    But let's wait until it goes to court to see just how good all this evidence really is.
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

How about some Democrats start getting prosecuted?
                      Why hasn't Trump done so? He's had four years.

Comment

• Egbert
                        Egbert commented
                        Editing a comment
                        What is a "giblet"?

• Originally posted by giblets View Post

Why hasn't Trump done so? He's had four years.
                      Well he got impeached.

Comment

Working...
                      X