Dr Fauci pwns Rand Paul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
    So the people at ground zero were wearing masks and our health care professionals didn't consider that a clue about the nature of the bug?
    That is prime BS. Health care people was in dire need for masks while ordinary people wasn't. Masks prevent spreading, not achieving the virus - well, they do prevent, but not much. Those idiots in the videos would probably be hoarding masks as the hoarded toilet paper and thereby making things way worse,

Problem in US is that you are now so ****ed up that masks are needed. If you just had kept some distance and not crowding you would have been way better now, masks or not. But no, you believed the trump that said it wasn't dangerous and that it would just disappear. It's not Fauci that are to blame, it's people like you.

The reason for telling us the masks weren't needed was a shortage of PPE and they were trying to stop panic buying by the public. No amount of lipstick will hide the fact they lied to us. Maybe Trump was following the advice of the scientists and now Democrats blame him for the mixed messages about masks.
    Yeah, when for example fighting a gas war, you of course always equip the training camps first with gas masks, not those at the front line.

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Berzerker
      Berzerker commented
      Editing a comment
      I didn't lie to people about the efficacy of masks. And people blamed Trump for being wishy washy about using masks, turns out 'the experts' so beloved by Democrats were the source of that confusion. Fauci admitted it, they lied to prevent panic buying of PPE instead of telling us the truth and showing people how to make masks.

HAHAHAHA I ACHIEVED SMART BY CONTRAST
    GO AHEAD
    PUT POOP IN YOUR MOUTH

MAKE ME A GENIUS
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
    X