Friggin' Frozen Fish!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friggin' Frozen Fish!

Had this this piece of fish. Great, let's do fried fish fillet. But oh noes, it was frozen in a bent shape with some sort of bulge in the middle and I was impatient. So yeah, put it in a pan, heat will thaw it and allow to un-bend it, so I hoped.

Just that it didn't, at least not fast enough. So the part that touched the pan was fried nicely, the other that didn't due to the "bulge" in it was not.

Unbelievable.

Here's how it became curved fish
    Blah

Without a citation I simply cannot believe what you typed in your poast. Citations are the key to an effective argument and also to make a good thrade.

So please provide us with a citation.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

The fish was probably swimming around a corner when caught.
      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Here's a nice citation:

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/F..._JP6641785.jpg
        Blah

Comment

Should have defrosted it and cut it into smaller pieces.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

frozen fish is an afront to fish

the only exfception is calamari and only if you're an athenian and condemned to indian frozzen ones

Comment

As this thrade now has a citation, I deem it worthy and shall not flag it to Ming as "inappropriate."

Carry on.
              Order of the Fly
              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Did you eat it or not cutfullprice? You forgot to mention this .
                Last edited by callanhamza; September 11, 2020, 08:22.

Comment

This is all Trump's fault
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                    -Jrabbit commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thread-sh1tter. You just can't resist the urge. Sad.

Next time, put the frozen fish in a dish of water and microwave for 45s at a time to warm up the water and gently defrost the fish.
                  “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by pchang View Post
                    Next time, put the frozen fish in a dish of water and microwave for 45s at a time to warm up the water and gently defrost the fish.
                    No no and absolutely NO. Cut it out in nice pieces BEFORE freezing, that way pain disappear automatically
                    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Next time eat a nice beef steak.
                      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                          Uncle Sparky commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Almost posted this earlier.

I didn't know this one
                        Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
                          Very appropriate and it sounds like something Lionburger/Kevin would have found.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                          X