Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anybody ever actually won an internet argument?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it's actually a real, open debate that deserves the name (so not what we have here mostly ) winning and agreeing are secondary. For example it may be actually a good way to find out if your own position is sound if you confront it with real counter-arguments.
    Blah

Comment

yes
      I won all arguments
      and mop up retireds

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post
        If it's actually a real, open debate that deserves the name (so not what we have here mostly ) winning and agreeing are secondary. For example it may be actually a good way to find out if your own position is sound if you confront it with real counter-arguments.

I post on two internet forums and "debates" on both of them resemble slanging matches. Insults are hurled with abandon. Flinging insults is boring to do and boring to read.

Comment

Originally posted by Braindead View Post

I post on two internet forums and "debates" on both of them resemble slanging matches. Insults are hurled with abandon. Flinging insults is boring to do and boring to read.
          Benchmark realities shouldn't be avoided.

Everyone has a legitimacy rating. (it's mostly ZERO)
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Some insults are justified tho. Mostly those I agree with
            Blah

Comment

Diplomatic insult is a strategic initiative.
              Most humans don't possess that capability and merely engage in wanton acts of terrorism as accepted social norm.

there's lots of theories as to why human beings believe ultimately they have legitimacy in speaking
              i try to acknowledge that i'm full of ****, genocide, and hope I'm also wrong

"i'm not wrong"

seems unavoidable
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
              X