Evidence against Bill Clinton given by Ghislain Maxwell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
    That does not mean exonerated. Exonerated means that after an investigation the accused is found to be innocent.

The Trump DoJ has maintained for the last 3.5 years that they are unwilling to do such an investigation.

JM
    There is no evidence of any crime. There was only some fake news. That has now been debunked, according to witness testimony.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Pretty sure it's Ghislaine Maxwell who's actually been indicted. But hey, enjoy your hand-waving distraction-burger:

"Pay no attention to Russian bounties on our troops! Pay no attention to 150,000 dead Americans and skyrocketing COVID infections! Ignore that eviction notice! And the economy! And the mercenary troops on your streets! Instead, HEY! Look over here! Someone said Bill Clinton is evil! Ignore everything else and focus on that!"
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

We have a witness that debunked fake news. But you continue to believe.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
          -Jrabbit commented
          Editing a comment
          Look, I'm sure you're all excited about Clinton's name coming up, but anyone paying attention knew about this last year. At least do the basic research into what you're ranting "fake news" about. None of this has gone to trial, so she's not yet a "witnesses" and this is not "testimony." This is a transcript of Virginia Giuffre's 2016 deposition. It's what got Epstein arrested, which took until 2019. But it's not sworn, not in court, not in front of a judge.

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
        We have a witness that debunked fake news. But you continue to believe.
        Didn't the Senate not even allow witnesses in their "supposed" trial of the president?
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post

Didn't the Senate not even allow witnesses in their "supposed" trial of the president?
          They should have dismissed that garbage without a trial.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

A trial...
            A trial in America consists of hearing witnesses...
            A trial in Russia is a predetermined outcome

And guess which version the American people got
            Instead of an actual trial, we got a bunch of ass licking senators who refused to do their constitutional job.
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

You didn't understand my post.

Comment

What's not to understand?
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

The media just pretends like this is nothing. Garbage people.

Comment

"
                    Docs Shows Mueller, Comey’s FBI Aware Since 2011

AS ALLEGED JEFFREY EPSTEIN ASSOCIATE GHISLAINE MAXWELL AWAITS TRIAL, A TROVE OF COURT DOCUMENTS PERTAINING TO THE CASE HAS BEEN UNSEALED, REVEALING AUTHORITIES KNEW OF THE ABUSE SINCE AT LEAST 2011 AND CONTAINING ADDITIONAL EVIDENCE THAT A HOST OF HIGH-PROFILE INDIVIDUALS INCLUDING BILL CLINTON, AND PRINCE ANDREW WERE INVOLVED.

Released Thursday night, the 346-pages of information include emails between Epstein and Maxwell along with accuser Virginia Giuffre’s deposition and testimony.

Appearing to suggest that Maxwell was an active recruiter in Epstein’s sex ring – as Giuffre recounted she was “ordered” by Maxwell to administer an erotic massage – the documents also provide insight into other high-profile individuals involved in Epstein’s iniquity.

Among those named in the heavily-redacted documents are former MIT scientist Marvin Minsky, renowned lawyer Alan Dershowitz, former President Bill Clinton, and Prince Andrew.

Dershowitz was allegedly a “participant” and “eye-witness to the abuse of many other minors by Epstein,” later negotiating the agreement the provided Epstein and his affiliates with immunity from federal prosecution.

The documents also allege that Clinton visited Epstein’s notorious private island with “two young girls.”

The redacted information – chiefly the names of individuals identified by Giuffre as participants in the alleged Epstein sex ring – has been met with criticism on social media.

The documents also show that under the auspices of Director James Comey, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) had “regular communication” with a minor victim of Epstein and Maxwell since at least 2014, but allowed over five years to pass before charging Epstein in 2019 and Maxwell in 2020.

Questioning of Giuffre augments the FBI’s negligence, as the victim alleges she gave a copy of the photo of her, Maxwell, and Prince Andrew to the agency in 2011, so they could make copies of the now widely-circulated image.

Despite the incriminating picture and Giuffre’s participation in questioning, the FBI, which at the time was overseen by Robert Mueller, failed to prosecute Epstein.

In fact, Mueller’s FBI granted Epstein a plea deal in 2008, which documents suggest resulted from Prince Andrew lobbying the U.S. government. The sweetheart deal, which saw Epstein jailed for just 13 months for sexually abusing dozens of underage girls, was issued despite the bureau being well aware it had not interviewed all relevant witnesses and victims.
                    PRINCE ANDREW, GIUFFRE, AND MAXWELL
                    They also reveal that Maxwell and Epstein had remained in contact, with email correspondence between the two including Epstein telling Maxwell “go outside, head high, not as an escaping convict,” advising her to “go to parties” and “deal with it”:
                    2015 EMAILS BETWEEN MAXWELL AND EPSTEIN
                    Maxwell has long insisted she was never a co-conspirator of Epstein’s, recently pleading not guilty to involvement in Epstein’s trafficking of minor girls. The documents, however, appear to suggest
                    I
                    Edited by Raheem

Comment

• Kidlicious
                      Kidlicious commented
                      Editing a comment
                      As alleged Jeffrey Epstein associate Ghislaine Maxwell awaits trial, a trove of court documents pertaining to the case has been unsealed, revealing authorities knew of the abuse since at least 2011 and containing additional evidence that a host of high-profile individuals including Bill Clinton, and Prince Andrew were involved. Released Thursday night, the 346-pages of information include emails between Epstein and Maxwell along with accuser Virginia Giuffre’s deposition and testimony. Appearing to suggest that Maxwell was an active recruiter in Epstein’s sex ring – as Giuffre recounted she was “ordered” by Maxwell to administer an erotic massage – the documents

• Kidlicious
                      Kidlicious commented
                      Editing a comment
                      FBI knew since 2011

Slick Willie, The Dollar Bill, The First Black President of the United States... W.J. Clinton!
                    Order of the Fly
                    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Working...
                    X