Evidence against Bill Clinton given by Ghislain Maxwell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evidence against Bill Clinton given by Ghislain Maxwell

Documents released implicate Bill Clinton. She said he was with two young girls on the Island, and said Epstein said that Clinton owed him a favor.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Actually that was victim testimony, not GM.

Comment

Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Orange Man lives in your head.

Comment

Better than you, where he lives at the end of your nose as you stick it up his.........
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

Absolutely everyone I know fully expected to see Horndog-in-Chief Bill Clinton to be implicated from the beginning.

This is not news.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I am glad that we might see justice.

I never liked him, and some of my dislike of Gore in 2000 (which was maybe unfair) and my dislike of Hillary in 2016 (but I still voted for her) was due to their association with Bill.

JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                Absolutely everyone I know fully expected to see Horndog-in-Chief Bill Clinton to be implicated from the beginning.

This is not news.
                It's huge news, and it's just the tip of the iceberg.

We don't live in a country where you can just take it for granted that power people will be brought to justice.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

It's huge news, and it's just the tip of the iceberg.
                  Unless she mentions Trump, and then Kidiot will label it as FAKE NEWS

Keep on Civin'

Comment

Well, if Bill Clinton was involved in the services Epstein had to offer he, of course, should be brought to justice.
                    Same if Trump was involved in them
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

This is lame ‘whatabboutism’ (common Russian misinformation tactic) and doesn’t make Trump’s involvement less bad.

Anyone caught in these activities is not above the law. I don’t know what Republicans strategists are thinking, nobody is going to defend this. It may stop the bleeding of the 415 Republicans still around.
                      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Actually Trump was exonerated. You people made another false accusation, but that's what you do.

Comment

Trump was not exonerated. What are you talking about?

JM
                          (I am not saying that Trump is not innocent, I am saying that Trump has not be exonerated for anything since becoming President. His control of the DoJ has not allowed that to happen.)
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN
                          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

They asked the witness questions regarding the fake news. She said it was fake.

Comment

That does not mean exonerated. Exonerated means that after an investigation the accused is found to be innocent.

The Trump DoJ has maintained for the last 3.5 years that they are unwilling to do such an investigation.

JM
                              Jon Miller-
                              I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Working...
                              X