The Biggest Cry Baby of All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trumps latest rant...

Trump sent a petulant letter Thursday “revoking” his union membership.
    “I write to you today regarding the so-called Disciplinary Committee hearing aimed at revoking my union membership. Who cares!” Trump wrote in the letter apparently signed with a fat black marker.
    “While I’m not familiar with your work, I’m very proud of my work on movies such as Home Alone 2, Zoolander and Wall Street,” he continued, naming a few more credits including his “Apprentice” reality show.
    “This letter is to inform you of my immediate resignation from SAG-AFTRA. You have done nothing for me,” he wrote.
    First... proud of his work in Home Alone 2...
    Second... the SAG had the PERFECT response...

SAG-AFTRA delivered a memorable one-liner Thursday when Donald Trump resigned from the actors union ahead of a disciplinary hearing over his role in the Jan. 6 Capitol riot.
    “Thank you,” the guild’s leadership said
    Trump loses once again.

Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Personally, I think deleting Trump from film roles is stupid, petty, and a waste of time. Plus, it attacks the artistic integrity of these works of art.

Now I have no reason to ever see Home Alone 2.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Seems they did even more Home Alone movies. Next one will play in Mar-a-Lago...
        Last edited by BeBMan; February 5, 2021, 11:17.
        Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
          Trumps latest rant...

First... proud of his work in Home Alone 2...
          Second... the SAG had the PERFECT response...

Trump loses once again.
          Wasn't being in a union already communist?
          ANd aside from this ... the SAG AFAIK provides healthcare plans for its members ... isn't this also communist.

So, with Trump being a SAG member all the time during his presidency, does this mean, that the USA had a PotUS who was a secret communist?
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
            Uncle Sparky commented
            Editing a comment
            Wasn't SAG President Ronnie Raygun's Union?

thats freedom of association, communists wouldn't let people join SAG

Comment

Working...
          X