The Biggest Cry Baby of All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Biggest Cry Baby of All

#ThePresidentIsACrybaby and #TrumpleThinSkin became top Twitter trends after Trump complained about mean Twitter trends
    President Donald Trump was mocked by two popular hashtags after he complained on Twitter about "very unfair" trends on the site.

The hashtags #TrumpleThinSkin and #ThePresidentIsACrybaby both appeared on the site after the president tweeted that negative trends about him were "really ridiculous, illegal, and, of course, very unfair!"

The full tweet, posted at 6.41 p.m. local time on Monday, said: "So disgusting to watch Twitter's so-called "Trending", where sooo many trends are about me, and never a good one. They look for anything they can find, make it as bad as possible, and blow it up, trying to make it trend. Really ridiculous, illegal, and, of course, very unfair!"

Since this tweet, the hashtag #TrumpleThinSkin has been used 121,000 times and #ThePresidentIsACrybaby 40,300 times, according to Twitter's trending list around 12 hours later.

Both terms appeared in the top 10 US topics.

Many posts were direct replies to Trump's tweet, with some particularly objecting to the idea that tweeting criticism of him could be "illegal."

Using #TrumpleThinSkin, pro-Democratic campaign group Really American tweeted saying Trump was "literally going to destroy the 1st Amendment because people said mean things about him on twitter."
    This coming from a guy who creates insulting names for people he doesn't like/political opponents and tweets about them all the time.
    What a frickin' cry baby. He can dish it out, but he can't take it.
    And then this whole "it's illegal stuff"
    I guess he's not into personal freedom/free speech. Unlike his earlier views on wearing masks, which he had to change because he is sinking in the polls.
    He's acting like a spoiled little child, yet again.

Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

I saw the topic and immediately knew that this must be a thread about Donnie
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

It was kind of obvious... wasn't it
      Keep on Civin'

Comment

Either that or Kiddyfingers...*

But no one should waste their time posting a thread about him...

To which I say: Click here!

*actually 'Kiddyfingers' could still be about Trump!
        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Election meddling is good now. Deep derp
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• pchang
            pchang commented
            Editing a comment
            So, is making fun of the President on Twitter illegal?

I was hoping this would be about an unusually powerful Janis Joplin performance, personally. Suspected it wouldn't be, though.
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Elok is a nerd.
            Order of the Fly
            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Calling Elok a nerd is illegal and very unfair.
              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

!
                No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

It could also have been about a positively gigantic sour candy. That would also have been great.
                  1011 1100
                  Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

President Donald Trump questioned Dr. Anthony Fauci could have a better approval rating over the coronavirus than his own at a news conference on Tuesday.

Trump was asked about why he retweet posts on Tuesday claiming Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, had mislead Americans about a virus treatment.

Trump replied by saying: "I get along with him very well and I agree with a lot of what he's said."

And Trump said that Fauci's popularity with the public should also be enjoyed by Trump and his administration.

"It's interesting. He's got a very good approval rating. And I like that. It's good," he said.

"Because remember: He's working for this administration. He's working with us. We could have gotten other people," Trump said.

"We could have gotten somebody else. It didn't have to be Dr. Fauci. He's working with our administration. And for the most part we've done pretty much what he and others – Dr. Birx and others, who are terrific – have recommended."

And he's got this high approval rating, so. Why don't I have a high approval rating, and the administration, with respect to the virus?"

He continued: "So it sort of is curious. A man works for us, with us, very closely, Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx also, very highly thought of. And yet, they're highly thought of, but nobody likes me?"

"It can only be my personality, that's all."
                    What a cry baby...
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

He continued: "So it sort of is curious. A man works for us, with us, very closely, Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx also, very highly thought of. And yet, they're highly thought of, but nobody likes me?"

"It can only be my personality, that's all."
                      Goodness, you can't make this up....

Blah

Comment

The Child's latest rant
                        This time, while being asked about John Lewis

“He didn't come to my inauguration. He didn't come to my State of the Union speeches,” the president added. “And that's OK. That’s his right. And again, nobody has done more for Black Americans than I have. He should have come. I think he made a big mistake. I think he should have come.”

You can't make this stuff up
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

LAS VEGAS (KLAS) — The Nevada State Democratic Party has released a statement following President Trump’s tweet where he threatened legal action in response to Democrats’ efforts to pass voting laws in the state legislature’s second special session.

On Friday, Nevada Trump Campaign Co-Chair Adam Laxalt claimed in a tweet that, by seeking to increase universal voting access during the ongoing special session, Nevada Democrats are attempting to “steal the election.”

In a tweet Sunday, President Trump retweeted Laxalt and said “This is outrageous. Must be met with immediate litigation!”
                          what a whiny little *****.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

And when recently asked about all the dying Americans (155,000 and climbing)... a typical Trump response
                            "They are dying, that's true. And you have - it is what it is"

WELL HOW ABOUT DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT THEN
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                            X