Get ready for war

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post

Unfortunately Erdoğan is one of many populist, right-wing leaders around the world whose respective countries are falling for such bull****. My nation, alas, is no exception to this rule. These are dark times.
    Trump hasn't even put Hillary in jail yet.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Well, damn. It's been such a lovely 5-6 days since Kid posted. Damn.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Trump hasn't even put Hillary in jail yet.
        Hadn't you decided to go away forever?
        Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• She is going to prison before the end of 2020.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
            She is going to prison before the end of 2020.
            You should go and personally make sure of it. We'll wait until you do, please don't distract yourself posting here until you've managed that.
            Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• The OP is from July. I was ready for war the entire August, but now it's too late, so I'm ready for peace again.

Peace
              Blah

Comment

• Greece just announced the purchase of some planes, ships, and helicopters from France. It’s a good thing France takes credit cards. Greece will need a few more fighter pilots. Maybe this will be Paiktis’ chance join the Greek military.
                “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Go **** yourself you chinese sh!t.

Now,
                  the truth is that the dictator did back down, that we did have adequate support from france, italy. Plus our army is huge which would destroy turkey,
                  so erdogan backed down

An interesting aspect of this is that from now on germany has completely lost its moral argument. It has no qualms doing business with dictators. Seeing as it has already killed 8 million jews, it just can't pull this off, like for example US can.

Also, there is no way to impact anyone seeing as coronavirus has nblown the stability pact out of the water.

For a nation made up of sick people like Germany, it is a plus for mankind.

Also Turkey will soon be split in two parts. At least.

Comment

• Also, since the chinese delusional made a mention of figher pilots, a lot of things have happened. Mortally damaged turkish ships, recorded surrenders of turkish subs to greek forces, and very violent dogfights.

One of these had as a result the complete psychological derailment of a turkish "pilot" that after a dog fight with greeks crashed his jet while landing.

He shoudl thank his pig god his little mongol ass can is still alive for dicks

Comment

• Also I am a member of the greek army you little deranged slime ****. Every able greek male is.

Comment

• Hey Bereta... tone it down. Enough with the personal and racist crap.
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Ok. He just gets on my nerves

Comment

• Also, this is not racist Ming, this is a statement in acceptable terms about someone I dislike, but I use societally accepted terms.

I'm very happy for any misfosrtune this person suffers in the US because of coronavirus.

I wouldn't change my position even if it was trump himself

If that gets me bad karma.... well. something was wrong in the design

Comment

• So, all in all. the left wing was bold and secure enough to make peace with its weaker "Adversary" in north macedonia.
                              Brothers, together.

THe right wing was so b!tch like not to completley **** up turkey,

that is why the greek left, will always set the agenda and rule

Comment

• Originally posted by N35t0r View Post

Ha, losers! thankfully, we have an amazing left-wing populist leader, so we're doing fiiiine.

Just fine.

Whole-room-on-fire-and-us-holding-the-coffee fine.
                                Better a communist than a fascist

Comment

Working...
                                X