No announcement yet.

Abominations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In other news a German rapper (an abomination of its own) shot himself in the foot. Literally

Now in hospital
    Blah

Comment

I went to the beach today, those secret beaches in attika, only for those in the know...

funnily enough there was a family of germans - a funny dad a very thin/anorexoc wive and 3 rahter normal boys.

I took a massive chance and layed out my psatha next to them because there wasn't any other place with shade.

I prefer to sit next to germans because they are quiet and behave themselves. Greeks are awful. Then again Greeks are healthy.

Anyway, turns out they were dutch

Comment

Cool story
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Them Dutch should have indicated their Dutch-hood to the wider public by wearing glaringly orange socks in their sandals
          Blah

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post
            Them Dutch should have indicated their Dutch-hood to the wider public by wearing glaringly orange socks in their sandals
            It's easy, you can smell the dairy and croquettes a mile off.
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
            X