Who do you tip to win the US presidential election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lancer View Post
    Yep Yep! They're not sheep, they are mushrooms. Kept in the dark and fed ****.
    Gee... sounds like all the members of the Trump cult that believe everything he tells them to.
    Remember to keep giving him money for the Trump Con Job Fund. He's counting on the sheep to do so.

The Texas lawsuit is going to go nowhere...
    Trump has yet to find proof of any massive fraud...
    Trump will still continue his attempted coup by trying to con State Republicans to ignore the will of the people..
    But the actual facts speak for themselves, HE LOST.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Thing is, when you feed someone enough of the stuff, like has happened to them, and they finally figure it out, well then the reasoning ones lose their taste for it. Ming and pchan, they'll dine on this **** forever,
      Long time member @ Apolyton
      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• I dine on facts... unlike Trump supporters who dine on Trumps Fantasies... who are willing to believe ANYTHING that is thrown to them by their cult leader... First it's this, and then it's that, all of which get proven wrong so they move on to their next lie... it's never ending because they believe ANYTHING he says regardless of actual facts...
        But keep giving to Trump Con Job Fund... he's making a fortune thanks to his sheep
        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• The Supreme Court just refused to hear the Pennsylvania case.

Note that as of today (or possibly Monday), the only action the Supreme Court could take is to suggest that the House and Senate consider invalidating the election when they meet in January. The past suggests that at least 4 if not 7 of the justices would never do that, as they do not believe it is the place of the Supreme Court.

I do not expect the Supreme Court to agree to hear the Texas case.

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Biden is NOT the President Elect. That's a fact. Eat that yummy fact Ming.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Jon, think you meant 5 of the 9.

Comment

• I am certain that Roberts and the 3 left leaning Justices would never get involved with directing congress in such a way (no matter the circumstances).

I am fairly sure that some portion of the 3 Justices that Trump selected would never do that either, but I am not certain. It could be all 3 or just 1, even 0 but probably not 0.

I would expect that Alito would be willing to. I am not sure about Thomas, but wouldn't put it past him.

I do not think that even Alito would direct Congress to invalidate the election based on the evidence presented.

JM
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Ted Striker
                  Ted Striker commented
                  Editing a comment
                  They won't, there's absolutely no way. It's a pipe dream and not even close to getting on the radar of the Supreme Court

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                Biden is NOT the President Elect. That's a fact. Eat that yummy fact Ming.
                Trump Lost... That's a fact.
                But keep giving money to the Trump Line His Pocket Fund. He's counting on his cult following sheep.
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Funny that they didn't also reject the TX case. Maybe they haven't reviewed it.

Comment

• Gee.. I wonder why not. Maybe because it was just filed 5 or 6 hours ago...
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

Funny that they didn't also reject the TX case. Maybe they haven't reviewed it.
                      Don't think I'd buy that Pensy 'news' yet.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                        -Jrabbit commented
                        Editing a comment
                        It was a terse, one-sentence decision by SCOTUS:
                        "The application for injunctive relief presented to Justice Alito, and by him referred to the Court, is denied," read the order, which did not suggest any dissent among the court's nine justices.

• Originally posted by Ming View Post

Trump Lost... That's a fact..
                      That's like saying that you eat hamburgers and then you eat a bunch and say that it was a hamburger

Comment

That's like saying that you eat hamburgers and then you eat a bunch and say that it was a hamburger
                        I have no clue on how to respond to that one
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Kidlicious
                          Kidlicious commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I couldn't edit it. I meant you ate a bunch, not a bunch.

• Ted Striker
                          Ted Striker commented
                          Editing a comment
                          You misspelled hamberders

• EPW
                          EPW commented
                          Editing a comment
                          It still doesn't make sense

• La. has joined Texas case.

Comment

• Eight states have joined with TX

Comment

Working...
                          X