Thanks, Oerdin!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post

I just looked, I couldn't find any story to say that Peterson had come out of his coma in Russia.

JM
    It appears he is doing ok:
    Canadian psychologist Jordan Peterson, whom many consider a life guru, encountered severe difficulties over the past year. His wife was diagnosed with terminal cancer and he developed a physical addiction to the prescription drug...

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
      Now come on, Oerdin is defending himself by saying the bullsh*t propaganda he was propagating wasn't his. So it's fine.

You've got no excuse, you're not even a boomer. I Facebook dumped my aunt (by marriage) for this kind of crap.
      Look, if Felch wants to make a big stink that the true number was 99.993% instead of 99.995% then he is technically right but completely pendantic as it still supports the whole point of the meme.

But poly will be what it always is even if slightly autistic.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

40% of cops beat their wives.

Comment

78% of statistics are made up on the spot.
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

97.59% of this post is spam.
            I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
            Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
            Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

I think I should get Iain Lindley here so he can tear you a new one here as well
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

99.9999999999999999999999999999998% of everything Oerdin says is wrong
                Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

I really doubt Oerdin has said 500000000000000000000000000000000 things.
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
                    99.9999999999999999999999999999998% of everything Oerdin says is wrong
                    What if Oerdin is always right and Möbius is always wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
                      78% of statistics are made up on the spot.
                      100% of statistics I agree with are fine beyond any reasonable doubt

Blah

Comment

Well I am sure that Trump is doing his best to have Trump apologism redefined as the truth....so he might just be right, by definition
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Oerdin is like a far winger of reduced intellectual capacity. "Retarded". Sorry for the word don't know the PC term in english.
                          You can't really be angry at him.
                          Taking into account that that political spectrum already has a limited intelligence a retarded far right winger is a double retarded fellow.
                          You can't be angry at that. You even feel some compassion

Comment

Anyone seen the latest one...a warning that the Soviet Union are fomenting communist revolution in our countries?

Please always be my Facebook friend Oerdin, it cheers up a miserable afternoon no end
                            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

He's like a boomer with his Facebook reposting. It's precious.
                              Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Working...
                              X