dissapointed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dissapointed

I thought about this in vetty's thread about wnhat changed and racial slurs.

Since the quarantine lifted Greece being amongst the best countries in the world dealing with the coronavirus, let's hit the beaches.

It makes sense.
    Using safe distancing I swam, it is early the waters are cold but I dove in

Then stand aback and listened.

A group of young people with motorcycle helmets 3 or 4 guys and a girl.

playing rackets. and the guy start callling the other f@ggot and albanian.

It was cringe worthy and what about the younger generation being more tolerant...

it was really ****ed

shame

Some things do not change. 2500 years ago you Greeks referred to everyone else as barbarians and now you call them Albanians.

​​​​​

Comment

*disappointed
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I was going to say that I was disappointed that the thread title was spelled wrong.

But then I don't know any Albanian...
        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• -Jrabbit
          -Jrabbit commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey, don't be dissing BE's spelling. He makes a strong effort, gets his meaning across, and does a damn fine job overall.

I thought he wrote in mathematical symbols only? :-D
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I wonder if he has a T-shirt that says: "sec(c) π η"
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

What if he has a T-shirt that says. 42 ?

Comment

Hey, don't be dissing BE's spelling. He makes a strong effort, gets his meaning across, and does a damn fine job overall.
              thank you. I love sculpturing the greek language, I get overexcited when I learn a new etymology etc

I also do speak english fluently and make lots of mistakes when drunk

I used to think I love the greek language but I jsut love language (and greek the best of all) and the expression that this permits.

I get angry for not being able to convey certain feelings or meanings in french for example, whereas in greek or even english there won't be any problem

Also I used to think that knowing just your mother tongue and then one or at msot two more widespread tongues is enough

Yet, that's not true and language actually carries the culture and inner sight of the country/ies it represents.

Then sometimes I feel jealous of the people that speak only greek because they maybe have dwelled deeper into greek reality than me through this limitation.

But in general you can't change who you are and I'm pretty comfortable with that.

I'm also eating a great dessert/sweet a girl made for me for some reason and it's delicious with white topping and some strange names for the bread I don't know about

Comment

g'daaamn it's delicious

I think I ate too much

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                  I thought about this in vetty's thread about wnhat changed and racial slurs.

Since the quarantine lifted Greece being amongst the best countries in the world dealing with the coronavirus, let's hit the beaches.

It makes sense.
                  Using safe distancing I swam, it is early the waters are cold but I dove in

Then stand aback and listened.

A group of young people with motorcycle helmets 3 or 4 guys and a girl.

playing rackets. and the guy start callling the other f@ggot and albanian.

It was cringe worthy and what about the younger generation being more tolerant...

it was really ****ed

shame
                  The younger generation started using "lame" as a word for "gay" as a casual expression of submission, totally unheard of in happy circles

and claimed social victory
                  because reproductive shaming is better than

21 Jump Street movie clips: http://j.mp/2iYOoyaBUY THE MOVIE: http://bit.ly/2jr2x7aDon't miss the HOTTEST NEW TRAILERS: http://bit.ly/1u2y6prCLIP DESCRIPTION...

Comment

Working...
                  X