Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who were Kid and BK and what did they do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As for sports, I support freedom of association so long as it falls within Constitutional constraints. I would prefer that there was no public funding for sports or sports infrastructure. There are much more important things for government to focus on and fund.

Comment

While I am fairly skeptical of many leftist claims about sex and gender, I didn't give a damn about athletics before and see no reason to start now. Also this thread was about Kid/BK, not Che.
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post

I am serious, at some point you have to start saying basic truths. If you have a dick then you are not a chick. Men who went through puberty have 70% more upper body strength than biological woman so it is neither “stunning” nor “brave” when biological males beat the ****ing **** out of biological females who only have 30% of the upper body strength. This is just scientifically retarded.
          This is an inaccurate and very disingenuous representation of transgender people in sports. You are ignoring relevant facts that do not support your position and making an emotional argument.

Comment

Even many transgender people recognize that transexuals should not compete against women in many areas of athletics. This is one of the points of failure of the gender reaffirming surgery (as is the ability to produce sperm or eggs).

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I see how you took this thread about two posters who made every thread about their totally unrelated personal hobbyhorses ... and made it about your totally unrelated personal hobbyhorse. And you pulled it off, too. Well played, I suppose.
              1011 1100
              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Many of them realize? How enlightened of them.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Baby causality jesus cries
                  "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

This is an inaccurate and very disingenuous representation of transgender people in sports. You are ignoring relevant facts that do not support your position and making an emotional argument.
                    You are a liar. The basic fact is that men who went through puberty are three times as strong as women (on average) and it completely ruins sports for real biological women. Fact.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Dinner just misses BK.

JM
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

You are a liar. The basic fact is that men who went through puberty are three times as strong as women (on average) and it completely ruins sports for real biological women. Fact.
                        Men who went through puberty, on average, are not transgender and do not have testosterone levels typical of a female. You insist on arguing against a strawman and react emotionally when anyone contradicts you.

Comment

/Dauphin opens thread

One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Men who went through puberty, on average, are not transgender and do not have testosterone levels typical of a female. You insist on arguing against a strawman and react emotionally when anyone contradicts you.
                            About 80% of all transgenders are male to female and the average age is 29 so, your nonsequetor aside, yes, most have gone through male puberty. WRT the rest of your post l, I seem to be the only one using facts here where as you have only responded with emotions and opinions.

Yes, it is deeply unfair to female athletes to have to compete against biological males who have three times as much upper body strength. That just destroys the reason for their being female sports.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Men who get a sex change do have a strength advantage over women.

Oerdin is correct.

Comment

About 80% of all transgenders are male to female and the average age is 29 so, your nonsequetor aside, yes, most have gone through male puberty. WRT the rest of your post l, I seem to be the only one using facts here where as you have only responded with emotions and opinions.

Yes, it is deeply unfair to female athletes to have to compete against biological males who have three times as much upper body strength. That just destroys the reason for their being female sports.
                                Feel free to cite a source that says MTF athletes have "three times as much upper body strength" as cis female athletes

Comment

Working...
                                X