Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• We’ve never backed a presidential candidate in our 175-year history—until now
      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• They have scientific right in their name. Do we need to know more?!?
        Blah

Comment

• TRump today stated that Canada is eager to have the Canada/US border reopened. 100% lie. Today Canada announced the border will remain closed until October 31.
          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• FOXNews is America's only Fair and Balanced News source -

Spoiler:

Comment

• Ex-Trump campaign manager (white) fires gun, is tackled by police, is under observation in hospital.
              Film @ 11.

Comment

• Getting reelected even after death is Trump's dream.
                Blah

Comment

• FOXNews is hosting tonight's debate. NO opening statements. Q & A format only. I have some leaked questions.

First question to Donald J Trump - Are you the greatest? You have 45 minutes to answer.

First question to Joe Biden - Could we check to see of your mike is working? Yes?

Next question Mr. President - You are admired by everyone in the world. Men want to be you. Women want to be grabbed by you. How can you be so brilliant? You have 45 minutes.

Mr. Biden, you pedophile, How much do you hate America? ... and your microphone has been turned off. Please drink your Novichok... um, water.

Finally, Mr. President, I would like to read a brief statement form the Christian One True God endorsing you...

(Sorry Polytubbies, I tried to read the statement, but my eyes began to bleed, so I stopped. You'll have to wait for tonight's debate for that bit.)

Comment

• Trump was promised 750 bucks for each honest answer, came out with nothing tho
                    Blah

Comment

• From The Beaverton, Canada's most Trusted News Source -
                      WASHINGTON - US President Donald Trump has been kicked out of the Walter Reed Medical Centre after his Presidential Health Insurance Plan was denied.

Comment

Working...
                      X