Corona Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corona Questions

Let's mobilize the collective expertise of poly for answering corona-related issues. Mostly because asking google is moar boaring, and while it claims to be everyone's friend, there's still a small chance of it being only a fake-friend.

So here are random questions of mine:

1. Is shower gel equivalent to soap, or do you have to wash your hands with soap again right after showering using shower gel?

2. What's with After Shave, it sez there's alcohol in it, but not how much. Useful against virus or not?

3. Where do I get a haircut in the coming weeks? I don't want to die because of long hair
    Blah

I agree with Kidicious.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

I disagree with agreeing to other ppl
      Blah

Comment

I agree with BeBro
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Does drinking Corona Extra protect against the virus? or will it cause you to get extra virus?
          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post
            Let's mobilize the collective expertise of poly for answering corona-related issues. Mostly because asking google is moar boaring, and while it claims to be everyone's friend, there's still a small chance of it being only a fake-friend.

1. Is shower gel equivalent to soap, or do you have to wash your hands with soap again right after showering using shower gel?

2. What's with After Shave, it sez there's alcohol in it, but not how much. Useful against virus or not?

3. Where do I get a haircut in the coming weeks? I don't want to die because of long hair
            1) Shower gel works fine. See this link for more details on soap and the relationship to the virus:

2) You need minimum 60% alcohol for it to be effective, but it's recommended to still wash your hands even after sanitizer:

Sanitizers that don’t contain the CDC’s recommended minimum of 60% alcohol are flying off store shelves and listed by sellers on Amazon for outrageous prices. Here is what you need to know.

3) Can you buy clippers and just shave it off yourself? Long term it saves a ton of time and money. Later on when things calm down you can grow your curls out und look like Hasselhoff again.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Ted Striker
              Blah

Comment

3) I have clippers that my ex used to cut my hair with; I'm going to get my g/f to cut my hair soon (not so much point now we're under virtual lockdown), which is going to be weird.
                Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

3) embrace your inner hippie and let it grow. You might want to pick up some hair elastics next time you are out shopping for essentials.
                  Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                  I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

I think the deep state doesn't want ppl to embrace their inner hippie. Why else would he close all shops so that it becomes more difficult to buy hair elastics???

Ordering online just doesn't feel right if you're a true hippie...
                    Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
                      Does drinking Corona Extra protect against the virus? or will it cause you to get extra virus?
                      Even when they would up alcohol to a large degree they'd have to find ways first to get the virus to drink beer
                      Blah

Comment

So how are you guys doing under a lockdown? Is there anyone here that is not under a lockdown yet?? I think we should blame everything on ppl not under lockdown yet, just to feel better about ourselves, and because it's tradition since the middle ages to blame random ppl

It's kinda strange, when it started it looked like there are almost more ppl out buying all kinds of stuff (incl. TP). Now things are way more calm (maybe because mostly stores are out of TP now)

As long as I have a computer and internet I can work just fine. Lockdown here is now going at least until April 20 I hear. Which I'd hate if weather was great, but for now it turned cold again

What do you miss most? Pub/club/cinema/concert/beach/whatever?

Right now I miss going to the bakery daily for fresh stuff /snob

Blah

Comment

So how are you guys doing under a lockdown? Is there anyone here that is not under a lockdown yet?? I think we should blame everything on ppl not under lockdown yet, just to feel better about ourselves, and because it's tradition since the middle ages to blame random ppl

It's kinda strange, when it started it looked like there are almost more ppl out buying all kinds of stuff (incl. TP). Now things are way more calm (maybe because mostly stores are out of TP now)

As long as I have a computer and internet I can work just fine. Lockdown here is now going at least until April 20 I hear. Which I'd hate if weather was great, but for now it turned cold again

What do you miss most? Pub/club/cinema/concert/beach/whatever?

Right now I miss going to the bakery daily for fresh stuff /snob

still on lockdown.

people went panic buying when it started that explains their behavior

same here, I have my computer and internet so no problem.

I miss the beach/ and the pub

Come to think of it, I miss freshly baked bread too

Comment

Question no. 3 is a very serious matter. Well seriously, this is my first time having long hair and in summer. Not really good time to have these. I've tried to cut it but it only looked worse...

Comment

supposed lockdown yet traffic is always a *****

Comment

Working...
                              X