Apolyton will have been online during 4 decades and 2 millennia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apolyton will have been online during 4 decades and 2 millennia

Stupid Millennials. Just kidding, dumb Millennials vs. boomer debates just sound like another fake news construct thrown out by oligarchs like the Koch (****) Brothers to keep everyone fighting each other instead of them.

Where did MarkG and DanQ go? Are they raising babies and playing League of Legends now or something?

Also, the longer I'm around, the more genius the Civilization series really has been with what makes the world tick.

You'd better believe that mf'er Gandhi would be dropping bombs on people's heads if he had to.

You can debate when a decade begins and ends here:

Answer (1 of 35): It depends if you're using ordinality or terms like "twenties"/"90's". The 20's started in 1920 and went until 1929 because that's how numbers work. However, the 3rd decade of the 20th century started on 1921 and went until 1930 because of there being no year 0(it's also shifte...

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

I don't know what happened to Markos, but Dan is... a professional podcaster now?
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Humanity will always know of this place long after we're gone.

Achilles.
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I, braindead. have been here for the four decades, two centuries and two millenia!

Comment

I can't believe I was in my 20s when I started posting here - where has it all gone...!?
          Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

What is this Apolyton place you spoke about?
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
            X