numerical

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• numerical

I remember the '90s when Greece was grwoing with rates of 6% per year and was Europe's poster child.

Growth, I had two pre-cleared credit cards like that. Moeny money money free bath in money. Everyone rich, cayennes and villas

Meanwhile Yugoslavia was burning. War on the northern front.

Who took defence of the serbians? Some hazed orthodox/ laic/populist ****.

Sorry, western values persist.

Of course ****k all Greece first and all the ****ers die.

But when Greece was rich and pushing away everyone else we were wrong. We were illogical. When Greece was at its most powerful we were wrong, populist and metaphysical

You had 20.000 euros cleared and yours just because you were breathing. Nevermind you were a teen ****

I never took it of course beacuse as my grandfather taught me

push your hand down your pocket. See where it stops?

that's your limit

Comment

I read some nice analysis.

It says the dioctator erdogan is fully ready to engage in war with Greece (and loose)

Greece has its closest alligiance withew the US and Israel in the last 40 years.

It seems it's Greece/US/Israel against Turkey

I know Greek military, If Turkley farts they will engage in wholescale genocide

Comment

It is illogical visceral and primordial and fully teched to back it up

Comment

Erdogan is going to have the same end as Khadaffi. He just doesn't know it yet

Comment

Erdogan thinks he can put ships in aegean and look for oil.
            They will be sunk in a milisecond by the greek navy

He can choose to have Greece be his downfall, it is honorable

Comment

You guys have been scapegoated alot by both the EU and also western financial scumbags

The sleazy part about all this is the part Goldman Sachs played in setting you guys up, only to find a way to strip mine your country later

https://www.spiegel.de/international...-a-676634.html

Goldman Sachs

With regards to the Balkan conflicts, I recommend America's War for the Greater Middle East: A Military History by Andrew J. Bacevich as an instructive guide that discusses the blunders of NATO in dealing with former Yugoslavia and links it directly to the even bigger blunders in Afghanistan and Iraq later on.

Americans (including myself) didn't understand how the Balkan conflict was linked to the greater "War on Terror," but the author lays out the case brilliantly.
              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

If the Greeks have any balls they take back Istanbul.

Comment

Not Constantinople?
                  No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Re-establish Byzantium! Now is the time! Prepare my heroes! Etc...
                    Long time member @ Apolyton
                    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
                      Not Constantinople?
                      "Istanbul" comes from Greek so what difference does it make

Comment

I guess it's nobody's business but the Turks'.

No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Byzantium or bust.
                          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Working...
                          X