No announcement yet.

True Russian power...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serb we need your Soviet bad assery help in joining together to fight this Corona virus off.

The bear and the eagle reunited back together for the world's biggest take down!

What do you think? Will you accept the mission?

We're out of toilet paper tho so no Lend Lease this time.

You can even go shirtless or wear official Adidas track suit uniform!!
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Striker View Post
      Click image for larger version

Name:	0ad9ef0a7a6130c2e1faa4e182bdb485?width=316.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	56.2 KB
ID:	9387285
      Putin looks ever so gay when he has these ridiculous photo shoots.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Striker View Post
        Serb we need your Soviet bad assery help in joining together to fight this Corona virus off.

The bear and the eagle reunited back together for the world's biggest take down!

What do you think? Will you accept the mission?

We're out of toilet paper tho so no Lend Lease this time.

You can even go shirtless or wear official Adidas track suit uniform!!
        You guys are crazy, really!
        You had a problem of 2000, the Maya's end of the World of 2012? the bird flu, the pig flu and the same **** every 5 years and you STILL BUY that kind of sh!t for granted as a complete idiots!!!

That is amazing, really!!!

The normal, REGULAR FLU takes times 10 times more EVERY YEAR!!!

But regardless of the fact - you sh!t your Western pants at full strenght!

How the f*ck do you believe you can defeat Russia, if you piss at your pants at every opportunity?

Comment

• By the way, the Sabaton was GREAT yesterday at my city!
          That was a show!!!

Comment

• There were about 1.5k spectators at the concert in a pretty small night club for such crowd and I have noticed only one person wearing a mask. Nobody cares here about that bullsh!t from your media, including the Swedish rock-idols.

You just don't have balls, West!
            And never had!
            (not to mention brains for your current media-brainwashed generation)

Comment

• Of course the all nescessary means have been done by the government already and that coronavirus do have some impact on our regular lives, but there is no any panic, like I see at your countries.
              You are just balless and brainless - that's all, really.

Comment

• Sabaton

Comment

• Originally posted by Serb View Post

You guys are crazy, really!
                  You had a problem of 2000, the Maya's end of the World of 2012? the bird flu, the pig flu and the same **** every 5 years and you STILL BUY that kind of sh!t for granted as a complete idiots!!!

The normal, REGULAR FLU takes times 10 times more EVERY YEAR!!!

But regardless of the fact - you sh!t your Western pants at full strenght!

How the f*ck do you believe you can defeat Russia, if you piss at your pants at every opportunity?
                  You guys freaked out too, you just did it Soviet style by rounding everybody up lol

https://www.newsmax.com/world/global.../23/id/955280/

“Some Asian-looking (people) have just got on. Probably Chinese. Should I call (the police)?” one driver messaged his peers. “How do I figure out if they’re Chinese? Should I ask them?” a colleague wondered.

"Moscow officials ordered police raids of hotels, dormitories, apartment buildings and businesses to track down the shrinking number of Chinese people remaining in the city."

This aged well:

“But not only them," Gorbunov continued. “There are different nationalities, there are many people of Asian appearance, and they seem to be vulnerable to this disease, the coronavirus, because it is them who are most often affected. Europeans are not yet affected much.”
                  We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I've been to Moscow at Huawei HQ for two weeks when all that have started and I have never witnessed any of that kind of bullsh!t your propaganda tells you.

Moreover, I got flu during the process. I was sick for about ten days while I always have been in contact with Chinese collegues.
                    I am not lying at all. I was sick during all that time when in a media crap was hitting the fan about coronavirus in China.
                    And nobody burned me at stick or even care about my coughs and snots.

That was just a regular flu or fever - I didn't come to hospital and was healing my self with regular medicine you got from the pharmacy, when you got a fever.
                    And guess what? I am still alive! And nobody shoot himself in panic because of being at the same room with me for hours.
                    And none of our Chinese collegues I've meet never got a bad word from me or my collegues.

That is what I can tell you FOR SURE, as an eyewitness.
                    And whatever bullsh!t your propaganda tells you - put that sh!t where it belongs to - a place where the Sun doesn't shine.
                    Last edited by Serb; March 20, 2020, 13:33.

Comment

• They are feeding you sh!t and you are eating that sh!t for granted as always!

Because you are brainless zombies! For a long time!

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post
                        Sabaton
                        They are great! A true vikings (like us), who didn't care a sh!t about that virus bullsh!t and made a great show I will never forget.

But, their tour is cancelled now. My city was the last host for their tour.
                        (They have started from the Far East and were moving towards Moscow).

Comment

• Comment

• And to give my respect to American veterans of WW2, who did the common deed with us back then and were allied to us:

Comment

• Though they never knew "Hell", they were our allies and fought with us vs.the greatest evil.

Comment

• R.I.P.

Comment

Working...
                                X