Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of toilet paper, Ted:

Originally posted by Ted Striker View Post
    Serb we need your Soviet bad assery help in joining together to fight this Corona virus off.

The bear and the eagle reunited back together for the world's biggest take down!

What do you think? Will you accept the mission?

We're out of toilet paper tho so no Lend Lease this time.

You can even go shirtless or wear official Adidas track suit uniform!!
    Pay attention to 00:06 of this video:

We help you, despite you have declared war on us and put that in your legislation that we are your enemy.

Because we are Russians - the people with the biggest heart ever.

Even if we know that you won't evaluate such move and would blame us for our help, as long as your wiped dry asses will be in safety again.

Comment

• I have +37.2C, +37.3C for two days in a row. And the only medicine I consume is alcohol. Still no signs of flu or fever, but my above the normal body temperature -it's not good.

I see no reason to call a doctor yet.
      I am staying at home and posses no threat to anyone (excluding my drunk rants)
      Last edited by Serb; April 1, 2020, 08:35.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Striker View Post
        Here's MOBIUS with a balanced view of Order 227

Isn't it by chance our MOBIUS?

Comment

• Ted Striker
          Ted Striker commented
          Editing a comment
          HAHA no but that's how I picture MOBIUS, though this guy is alot calmer.

• Originally posted by Serb View Post
        I have +37.2C, +37.3C for two days in a row. And the only medicine I consume is alcohol. Still no signs of flu or fever, but my above the normal body temperature -it's not good.

I see no reason to call a doctor yet.
        I am staying at home and posses no threat to anyone (excluding my drunk rants)
        Stay safe Comrade. I'm sure it's fine.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Serb
          Serb commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks! I still have my temperature over +37C, but no single symptom of flu or fever. That is really strange!!!
          Perhaps I've got some kind of light form of COVID, when I was sick at Moscow at mid February.

• Click image for larger version

Name:	300px-Irina_Volk.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	26.4 KB
ID:	9389046
        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• She is a speaker for Russian police

Comment

• Ted Striker
            Ted Striker commented
            Editing a comment
            Are you still doing okay? Did your temperature go back to normal?

• Serb I see you guys are trying to catch up to us, but this is amateur hour.

Police say the shooter opened fire on a group of people gathered outside his house.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Striker View Post
            Serb I see you guys are trying to catch up to us, but this is amateur hour.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-52173341
            So, what? Are you trying to say that US of A is not a number one for such kind of crimes?

Or are you talking about the video about the cameras with face recognition tech (even when the mask is on)?

Well, if that is big news for you - you can't fart on streets of any major Russian city without been instanlt noticed by nearby camera. And that happens for a long time, since aside you we wage a real war on terror. Now they just have upgraded their soft to still indentify with 100% probability the people who are wearing a masks.
            And the ones who are infected and isolated at their homes for medical treatment (to do not overcrowd the hospitals and spread the deciase there) are a subject for fines, if they leave their homes or up to seven years in jail, if due to their breaking of self-isolation the other people were infected and died.

That is the law (recently approved by our parliament)!

They've got a free testing, they have a free pills to heal them and a free medical treatment at their homes by mobile medic brigades, they have their salaries paid 100% by the state and they have food delivered to them by social services and volunteeres. But, if they leave their houses and put the lives of other peoples in danger, that won't be unoticed and there will be some consequences mentioned above for such reckless and criminal behaviour.

Do you have any propblem with such kind of approach to stop the virus?
            I dont'!
            As any reasonable human being shouldn't have.

Anyhow, the fact is that we are controlling the virus WAY better, then you guys do.
            That is a simple and pure fact!

p.s. I am ok, thanks. +36.6C today, which is absolutely normal.
            Last edited by Serb; April 6, 2020, 13:05.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	pqjiph975tr41.jpg?width=681&auto=webp&s=55e0384f439b8286ed7acae9b3f05a85c8cf4006.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	124.2 KB
ID:	9389548

Comment

Working...
              X