Dinner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
    Thanks guys! I'll check the place out if I'm in jersey. The menu looks... interesting

There are 3 airports "nearby". Newark (near Jersey) LaGuardia (forget where) and JFK in long Island.
    The cheap flights from european capitals seem to be in JFK.
    We're talking outrageously cheap but also there are wild fluctuations of prices. Ranging from 2 thousand euros to 300 euros. Depends on day and on number of transit points. Although that's not absolut. You can get cheaper prices for one transit and more expensive with 2. Direct flights are expensive and are done by a two or three airlines only.

A matter that has recently risen is temperature. New York seems... cold in winter.
    I also made a mistake and checked the temp of a place called new york which was not in new york but in minesota near the canadian borders and it said minus 22 celcius and I said.. whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

But it was not new york (the city)

(it was so funny/terrifying)
    Remember this time of year is cold, like snow and ice cold, so bring warm clothing.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Thanks dinner!
      Anyway the second x-ray came in, the break is still there loud and clear so I'll have to wait some more

Comment

Working...
      X