Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At what level of technology will them Space Aliens make contact with us???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At what level of technology will them Space Aliens make contact with us???

Do we really have to wait until warp tech? Otoh if this warp thing is a hoax, like so many things in liberal Star Trek, what would do as alternative?

I'd thought having pizza, nukes and internet tech would be sufficient, but appearantly it's not good enough for the aliens. Spoiled brats!

Maybe they show up if the companies wouldn't hide their designs for indestructible light bulbs they have already, but don't produce to extort money from us poor light bulb users!

Yeah, and don't say you have LED now
    Blah

The aliens were all set to make contact until they accessed the internet and discovered reddit. They have since declared earth under quarantine to protect the universe from the harmful effects of earth culture.
    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

They already contacted the most intelligent species on Earth, why would they talk to us?

Comment

I hope you're not including our fearless leader in that group of smart people.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

We are the only sentient life in the universe

Comment

Obviously you don't believe in God then.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
              The aliens were all set to make contact until they accessed the internet and discovered reddit. They have since declared earth under quarantine to protect the universe from the harmful effects of earth culture.
              They made a grave mistake not to chime in when we discovered spam tech

Originally posted by giblets
              They already contacted the most intelligent species on Earth, why would they talk to us?
              cats or dolphins???
              Blah

Comment

who is us, kemosabe?

Comment

sup.
                  Order of the Fly
                  Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Every Star Trek fan knows it happens when they achieve warp speed. :nerd:
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Contiki Holidays CEO and global citizen CASPER URHAMMER’s love of travel gives him fresh ideas for new ways to travel for millennials. Contiki Holidays offers more than 300 trips around the world for travelers from ages 18 to 35.

Contiki Holidays CEO and global citizen CASPER URHAMMER’s love of travel gives him fresh ideas for new ways to travel for millennials. Contiki Holidays offers more than 300 trips around the world for travelers from ages 18 to 35. Contiki Holidays CEO Casper Urhammer  HOW DID YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH TRAVELING? I was born and raised in Denmark where we have a culture of traveling a lot. It’s a small country with a big personality. My ancestors were Vikings, so […]

KennedyLincoln

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                          We are the only sentient life in the universe
                          Like, you and your girlfriend... or only the people at Apolyton...?
                          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

At Level 23 ... unfortunately you still just are at Level 5
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post

Like, you and your girlfriend... or only the people at Apolyton...?
                              The human race.

Comment

Working...
                              X