Ukraine-gate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Soros, then global conspiracy
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Kid's dialogue generator has crashed and needs to be rebooted.
      I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
      Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
      Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• ‘Get over it’: Trump’s chief of staff reveals Ukraine quid pro quo — but insists it’s just ‘politics’ as usual

White House acting chief of staff Mick Mulvaney admitted that President Donald Trump held up Ukraine aid to pressure the country to investigate a conspiracy theory.

Mulvaney, who is also the White House budget director, told reporters Thursday that Trump’s desire to investigate his belief that a DNC computer server was hidden in Ukraine was part of the reason congressionally approved military aid was held up.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/10/get..._notifications
        I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Raw story. Nice.

Comment

• Barr and Durham got Mifsud's phones? How did they get a Russian agent's phones? And why didn't Mueller get those phones? There could be evidence of ..... Russian ..... Colluuuuuiision Dinner.

While Sidney Powell’s latest motion for Joseph Mifsud's data barely filed two pages, the implications are multi-pronged and monumental.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
              Raw story. Nice.
              Kid complaining about a source. How precious.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• The Mulvaney press thing was a rare moment of honesty with this administration. Which is why later other WH guys started to moan about it.
                Last edited by BeBMan; October 18, 2019, 03:27.
                Blah

Comment

• More spying uncovered. Oh sorry. I mean "confidentially informing."

JOURNALISTS AND TRUMP ALLIES

From Town Hall:

“Government watchdog group Judicial Watch last week filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request with the State Department. The group believes prominent conservative journalists, public figures and those with ties to President Donald Trump were being monitored by the State Department in Ukraine under the direction of ousted U.S. Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch, who was appointed to her post by President Barack Obama.

‘Judicial Watch has obtained information indicating Yovanovitch may have violated laws and government regulations by ordering subordinates to target certain U.S. persons using State Department resources,’ the watchdog group said in a press release. ‘Yovanovitch reportedly ordered monitoring keyed to the following search terms: Biden, Giuliani, Soros and Yovanovitch.’ ”

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                    -Jrabbit commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Sounds like a fishing trip. FYI, using search terms is not "monitoring."
                    "The group believes..." is not "spying uncovered." Frankly, it reads like she told her staff to do some Google keyword searches.

• Judicial Watch, a conservative foundation, fights for accountability and integrity in law, politics and government. Because no one is above the law! (unless you're a republican)
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Sure. Sure. The government never spies on people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious's Town Hall quote
                      Judicial Watch has obtained information indicating Yovanovitch may have violated laws and government regulations
                      Can they show us this "information?" What do they mean by "may have violated laws." Something is either legal or illegal, right? If she did something illegal, cite the law and show us the evidence. Let me show you what I mean.

Originally posted by U.S. Code § 30121
                      (a)Prohibition
                      It shall be unlawful for—
                      (1)a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make—
                      (A)a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;
                      (B)a contribution or donation to a committee of a political party; or
                      (C)an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or
                      (2)a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.

Donald Trump broke that law when he sent Rudy Giuliani to Ukraine to dig up dirt on Biden. That's a federal crime. You can call it "fighting corruption," except that's a lie. And we all know it's a lie.

Here's Giuliani admitting to exactly that crime. You only have to watch the first minute or so, the rest is boring CNN bull****.

Can you, in any way at all, point with similar specificity to anything illegal done by Ambassador Yovanovitch?

No, of course not. You're a troll. You've got nothing to actually support your beliefs except these phantasmal conspiracy theories. There's always going to be vague "information" that people Trump persecuted "may have violated laws". That's all your side has, innuendo and bull****. And for whatever reason, you think it's okay to ignore naked criminality.

You suck. You should stop sucking, and be a better person. Start by smoking lots of weed. And eat some shrooms. They're good for you.
                      John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

• I don't think you understand what watch dogs do.

Comment

• Felch
                          Felch commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Do watch dogs make **** up with no evidence? Because that's all I see you doing.

• In Kidland...
                        When it's against the Democrats, opinions are facts
                        When it's against the Republicans, facts are fake news
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Not only was there no criminal charge against the prosecutor that Biden got fired, but there wasn't even an investigation into corruption, according to the whistleblower. But people said that he's corrupt. That's the fake news narrative. How do you know someone is corrupt when they haven't been investigated? Maybe he's guilty like Trump was guilty of collusion, like Kavanaugh is guilty of attempted rape. IOW not guilty.

Comment

• Bottom line: Biden got a prosecutor fired without any evidence of corruption. All the journos and Democrats claiming that that's a conspiracy theory are corrupt. That's called a fact.

Comment

Working...
                            X