Ukraine-gate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ukraine-gate

Former Ukrainian Secret Service Official Leaks Info on How Ukraine Funded Clinton Campaign with Stolen IMF Money

Vasily Prozorov was an Ukrainian security service (SBU) staffer from 1999 to 2018. Since 2014, he was an expert consultant in the SBU’s main anti-terror unit. In 2018, he fled to Russia. The Ukrainians now call him a traitor. Writing on his blog Ukraine Leaks, he says that in 2016, the Ukrainian government openly supported Hillary Clinton and tried to help her defeat Donald Trump.
    “Former Ukrainian president Petro Poroshenko was terribly afraid of a Republican victory, believing Donald Trump would change Russia policy and lift sanctions, reducing support for Ukraine and robbing Poroshenko of his Western power base,” Prozorov writes. “Ukrainegate is a criminal conspiracy of representatives of Hillary Clinton’s campaign and the leadership of Ukraine in the person of Poroshenko, aimed at preventing Donald Trump from winning.”

“At that time, I worked at SBU HQ in Kiev,“ says Prozorov. “I remember the panic that gripped the power structures in Ukraine after Donald Trump’s victory. They expected immediate retaliation from Washington for Ukraine’s participation in the attacks on Trump. Many politicians deleted their social media posts criticizing Trump.” However, as it turned out, the phony Russiagate witch hunt kept the Trump campaign from doing anything that could look like “collusion” or “obstruction” abroad. Now, however, the Ukrainegate conspiracy is starting to unravel.

How Ukraine financed Hillary Clinton

Prozorov charges that during the 2016 presidential race, the Ukrainian government not only helped Hillary Clinton by providing potentially damaging informationon Trump campaign employees like Paul Manafort, but also used money diverted from the IMF to fund Hillary Clinton’s compaign.

Beginning with the Obama-assisted coup in Kiev in 2014, the National Bank of Ukraine received billions in foreign aid from the International Monetary Fund to keep the Ukrainian financial sector afloat. “A year after Poroshenko’s pro-Western government came to power in 2014, the IMF agreed to loan Kyiv $17.5 billion (€15.8 billion) over four years — and then suspended the aid in 2017 after disbursing only half of it over worries about corruption”, Deutsche Welle reports.

Around the time of the US presidential campaign, Ukrainian banks started funneling this money offshore via the Austrian Meinl Bank – up to $800 million, as Kate Matberg reports on Mediapart. The banks paid kickbacks to the head of the National Bank, Valeria Gontareva, and her patron, Petro Poroshenko, Prozorov claims.

Despite being one of the poorest countries in Europe, Ukraine was the leading donor to the Clinton Foundation 1999-2014, the Wall Street Journal reports: “Mr. Pinchuk and his wife—the daughter of former Ukraine President Leonid Kuchma —began donating to Clinton charities in 2006 after being introduced to Mr. Clinton by Doug Schoen, a pollster who has worked for both Clintons.”

“Ukrainian steel magnate Victor Pinchuk gave the (Clinton Foundation) $10 to $25m”, The Independent wrote in 2018. “And he was by many accounts not shy about asking for help from Hillary Clinton when she served as secretary of state.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...len-imf-money/
    Last edited by Kidlicious; September 23, 2019, 05:01.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Are you seriously quoting a source that claims the 2014 Ukraine revolution was an "Obama-assisted coup"?

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
      Are you seriously quoting a source that claims the 2014 Ukraine revolution was an "Obama-assisted coup"?
      Why wouldn't Obama do that? I don not understand your complaint
      Last edited by Kidlicious; September 23, 2019, 08:50.

Comment

And I thought this thread was going to be about Trumps abuse of power.

Great deflection.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

This thread is one of many Kid-Gates
          Blah

Comment

I don't think a comedian won the election in Ukraine for no reason

Comment

Which of course has nothing to do with the issue being discussed. Typical diversion.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

You must know a lot about this.

Comment

Anyone that comes here knows about your diversion tactics. That shouldn't be a surprise to you.
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I had no idea that you would still be talking about debunked fake news today. That's up to you. Go ahead.

Comment

TRUMP RESPONSE CYCLE

1. That's not true - fake news
                      2. Well I did do something like that, but not that
                      3. I did do it, but there is nothing wrong with that
                      4. Lock her up
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Trump admitted he mentioned Biden's name. What's fake about that?
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                          Trump admitted he mentioned Biden's name. What's fake about that?
                          This is a big deal in your fantasy world I'm sure. Please go discuss it some where else because I don't care.

Comment

Then you admit that it wasn't fake news. Got it.
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
                              TRUMP RESPONSE CYCLE

1. That's not true - fake news
                              2. Well I did do something like that, but not that
                              3. I did do it, but there is nothing wrong with that
                              4. Lock her up
                              This is coming from a Sharpie-gate conspiracy theorist. This thread isn't about some crap you saw on CNN. Please get on topic.

Comment

Working...
                              X