No announcement yet.

Ukraine-gate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's kind of funny... I don't really see anybody here defending Biden... If he's guilty, lock him up.
    But the same holds true for that scum bag of a president. Let the investigation continue, and if he's guilty, do something about it.
    It has nothing to do with Biden. Lock up all the guilty. One doesn't excuse the other.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

It's funny how you guys seem incapable of understanding when a Democrat behaves inappropriately. The standard isn't breaking the law.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Politicians should have mandatory drug test while in office.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
          -Jrabbit commented
          Editing a comment
          At least we would know whether it's Adderall or cocaine...

Is anyone here defending the Democrats for doing shady stuff?
        If accusing a dirt bag of doing something illegal is shady. Well then that's different.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

If the Dems have been funding the Ukrainians who helped them in elections with both dirt and kickbacks then Trump is justified wanting an investigation. Getting help from foreigners was the reason for investigating Trump. We know Clinton's dossier was from foreigners and they keep telling us its illegal to get dirt from foreigners. They've been accusing Trump of what they did.

I cant help feel the Trump crowd is corrupt as hell and I was sure they'd nail him on all sorts of financial crimes, but nada. How is that possible? I was brainwashed by MSNBC. Could the Democrats really survive such an investigation into their activities? I hope we get to find out before a Dem can replace Trump in the White House.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
            -Jrabbit commented
            Editing a comment
            Get a grip. There's a big difference between paid opposition research by a private citizen (which both Trump an Hillary were during the election) and using the power of the U.S. government to influence foreign governments investigate your political enemies.

We'll see if they ever get a look at his tax returns and business records. Maybe his hiding them is the reason nothing has been found yet. Just saying.

It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

57% of Americans support a DoJ investigation of the Bidens. That doesn't seem good for Creepy Joe as he continues to just scream at people for asking him questions.

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
              If the Dems have been funding the Ukrainians who helped them in elections with both dirt and kickbacks then Trump is justified wanting an investigation. Getting help from foreigners was the reason for investigating Trump. We know Clinton's dossier was from foreigners and they keep telling us its illegal to get dirt from foreigners. They've been accusing Trump of what they did.

I cant help feel the Trump crowd is corrupt as hell and I was sure they'd nail him on all sorts of financial crimes, but nada. How is that possible? I was brainwashed by MSNBC. Could the Democrats really survive such an investigation into their activities? I hope we get to find out before a Dem can replace Trump in the White House.
              The Mueller investigation was the cover up. It was the obstruction. It failed. They thought Trump had to be guilty of something. Honestly I thought he was guilty of something too. I thought they would get him for something. But thank God they failed. It was like the elevation all over again. But they aren't quiting.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                -Jrabbit commented
                Editing a comment
                He was guilty of obstructing the investigation, many times over. The fact that Mueller lacked the stones to recommend indictment does not make him innocent. And just like the present case, Trump's actions are not the actions of an innocent man.

Originally posted by rah View Post
              We'll see if they ever get a look at his tax returns and business records. Maybe his hiding them is the reason nothing has been found yet. Just saying.
              You still worried about whether or not Trump paid a prostitute or not? What about the testimony of key witnesses in the Impeachment Inquiry?

Comment

Actually the prostitute stuff is just for fun, unless he violated federal election financing laws of course.
                No, I want to see his tax records to see his business dealings. Presidents have traditionally been more open about it, so he's either hiding something or just disrespecting American citizens.

None of this has anything to do with the impeachment issues, unless it uncovers illegal activity, of course.
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

So you're stalking him?

Comment

• pchang
                    pchang commented
                    Editing a comment
                    No. He is just concerned about corruption. As an American citizen, he has a duty to combat corruption in our government. This is all about corruption.

• Kidlicious
                    Kidlicious commented
                    Editing a comment
                    No. He wants the corrupt news to tell a story. He doesn't care if that story is true or not.

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                  So you're stalking him?
                  Typical Kidiot nonsense response...
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post

I thought it was foreign governments that was the issue, not hiring a private citizen of a foreign country to do something, but I don't know.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                      -Jrabbit commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Exactly so.

There's an audio of people in the govt admitting to being connected to the DNC a wanting to help Hillary

Comment

Then charge her as well...
                      This doesn't change the fact that Trump is pond scum
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                      X