The Trayvon Hoax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Trayvon Hoax

This isn't about Zimmerman being Hispanic or things we already know. It's about newly discovered facts.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

maybe someday you'll actually post some supporting information instead of just making some dumb statement.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Conservative filmmaker Joel Gilbert releasing documentary.
      Usual claims of evil liberals being evil.
      Kid hopes he gets very rich.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Thank you for providing some real information.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

If he's conservative then he isn't a lying liberal.

Comment

Zimmerman has had other encounters with the law, including two incidents in 2005, five incidents in 2013, and other incidents in following years.[36]

In July 2005, when he was 21, Zimmerman was arrested after shoving an undercover alcohol control agent while a friend of Zimmerman's was being arrested for underage drinking. The officer alleged that Zimmerman had said, "I don't care who you are," followed by a profanity, and had refused to leave the area after the officer had shown his badge.[37] The charges were subsequently dropped when Zimmerman entered a pre-trial diversion program that included anger management classes.[3][38]

Also in 2005, Zimmerman's ex-fiancée filed a restraining order against him, alleging domestic violence. Zimmerman requested a reciprocal restraining order. Both orders were granted.[3][39] These incidents were raised by prosecutors at Zimmerman's initial bond hearing. The judge described them as "run of the mill."[40][41]

Zimmerman's wife Shellie pleaded guilty on August 28, 2013, to a reduced misdemeanor perjury charge for lying under oath. She was sentenced to a year's probation and 100 hours of community service. She lied about their assets during a bail hearing following his arrest for shooting Martin. Days before the bond hearing, she moved $74,000, broken into smaller transfers, from his credit union account to hers. $47,000 was transferred from George's account to his sister's in the days before the bond hearing. Amounts of over $10,000 would have been reported to the Internal Revenue Service. Four days after Zimmerman was released on bond, she transferred more than $85,500 from her account into her husband's account. The jail recorded Zimmerman instructing her on a call to "pay off all the bills," including credit cards.[42]

On September 9, 2013, in Lake Mary, police responded to a 911 call by Zimmerman's estranged wife, who reported that Zimmerman had threatened her and her father with a gun and had punched her father in the face. Zimmerman was briefly detained and questioned by police.[43] No gun was found at the scene. Police took a broken iPad from the scene for examination of a video recording of the incident to determine whether to press charges against either Zimmerman or his wife.[44] His wife declined to press charges, later expressing regret about her decision.[45] After determining that the iPad video could not be recovered, the Lake Mary police department announced they would not be pressing charges against any of the parties.[46]

On November 18, 2013, Zimmerman's girlfriend called the police, alleging that after she had asked Zimmerman to leave her home, he had pointed a shotgun at her and begun breaking her belongings.[47] The police reported that Zimmerman had barricaded himself inside the apartment before they made their way inside and arrested him.[48] He was charged with aggravated assault with a weapon – a felony – as well as domestic violence battery and criminal mischief.[49][50] On December 6, Zimmerman's girlfriend asked that the charges against Zimmerman be dropped and that the restraining order barring him from seeing her be lifted, after which prosecutors said that they would drop the case against him.[51][52]

On January 9, 2015, Zimmerman was arrested by Lake Mary police and charged with aggravated assault with a weapon after allegedly throwing a wine bottle at his ex-girlfriend.[53] He was released on bond the following day.[54] The charges were later dropped after the complainant recanted her story.[55]

On July 31, 2016, Zimmerman called the Seminole County Sheriff's Department to report that he had been punched in the face at Gators Riverside Grille in Sanford.[56] Zimmerman told investigators that he had been identified, and then assaulted by another patron at the restaurant who accused him of bragging about killing Trayvon Martin.[57]

On November 9, 2016, Zimmerman was removed from a bar after yelling at a waitress. A deputy on the scene said Zimmerman used a racial slur before he left. Zimmerman stated he intended to sue the Seminole County Sheriff's Office. The deputy claimed that Zimmerman said: "I didn't know you were a ****** lover."[58][59][60]

Truly an upstanding citizen. Can't believe people accused him of being a racist murderer after he pursued a black boy in spite of the fact that the 9-1-1 operator had told him not to pursue the suspect.

Comment

Yeah, true salt of the earth. No surprise that our Kidiot idolizes him. I'm sure he wishes he could kill a black boy too.
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

You didn't accuse a hispanic man. You accused America, and specifically white men, whom you think all don't care if their daughters are raped. And that's why you are a moron.

Comment

Actually I accused no one but you. For idolizing a racist murderer.
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

"White" is a social construct and sufficiently fluid that a Latino or a Jew with European ancestry may be "white" depending on context. If they pursue a black boy and shoot him or they are colonizing Asia they magically become "white" in the eyes of racist white Americans.

Comment

Obviously, "White" means either an Anemic or a Vampire.
                      I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                      Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                      Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
                        "White" is a social construct and sufficiently fluid that a Latino or a Jew with European ancestry may be "white" depending on context. If the Left can create a false narrative they can win elections and persecute political opponents.
                        Ftfy

Comment

And the right would never ever do that. Lock her up, Lock her up
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
                            Obviously, "White" means either an Anemic or a Vampire.
                            It means white supremacist like Candace Owens

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
                              Truly an upstanding citizen. Can't believe people accused him of being a racist murderer after he pursued a black boy in spite of the fact that the 9-1-1 operator had told him not to pursue the suspect.
                              You have your fact wrong, he was a neighborhood watch volunteer who followed a suspicious person fitting the profile of burglars responsible for numerous thefts to better direct the police to his location. After losing Martin (he was hiding nearby about to ambush Zimmerman) the 911 operator heard Zimmerman breathing heavy and asked if he was chasing the suspect and told him they didn't need him doing that, at which point Zimmerman agreed to meet the police back at his vehicle. As he walked back Martin came out of hiding and attacked him and Zimmerman shot him while lying on his back with Martin on top beating him.

Comment

Working...
                              X