No announcement yet.

The Trayvon Hoax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If that's all you got, ooooh I'm so insulted.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post

1. He pursued a teenage boy who was running away from him. He suspected a black teenager was a burglar because.he was wearing a hoodie and looking at houses while walking down the street. Seems like a pretty flimsy reason to think someone is a criminal. Whatever the reason for thinking the boy was a burglar, pursuing what you suspect to be a criminal while you are alone is obviously reckless and irresponsible behavior.
      2. His phone call with the 9-1-1 operator, where he was told not to follow him, ended at 7:13:41. A girl reported to be Trayvon's girlfriend called him at 7:12 and the call gets cut off at 7:15:43, 1 minuted 12 seconds before the gunshot. Gee, he was awfully slow getting back to his truck. I don't believe that Zimmerman, after chasing Trayvon, started to walk back to his truck only to get ambushed by Trayvon two minutes later who was somehow in a hiding spot between where Zimmerman ran to and his truck even though he was the one getting chased.
      3. It's not a "fact" that Trayvon Martin "came out of hiding and attacked him" if no witnesses confirmed that part of his story.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeli...in#February_26
      Martin first caught Zimmerman's attention loitering at the community mailboxes, then he circled Zimmerman staring him down and then he disappeared into the pathways. Zimmerman called 911 and got out of his truck to see which way Martin went at a T in the pathways. Martin had stopped near that T and hid and Zimmerman went thru it to the next street to see if Martin was heading toward an exit to the subdivision while talking with the dispatcher. It was when he returned to the T on the way back to his truck that Martin came out of hiding to violently confront him.

I say Martin was hiding because he was talking to his GF while Zimmerman walked thru the T to the next street. If Martin was out in the open talking on his phone Zimmerman wouldn't have walked on by him. Look at your chronology, both Martin and Zimmerman were on the phone at the same time. The fight lasted about a minute and there was a 2 minute gap between the end of the 911 call and the fight. Whats the problem?

Zimmerman had walked to the next street over, looked for an address and then walked back to the T and got ambushed. Why do you think that 2 minutes is relevant? Zimmerman wasn't chasing Martin by then, he already disappeared and Zimmerman told the dispatcher he doesn't know where here is. At one point Zimmerman was going to tell the dispatcher his address but had 2nd thoughts because Martin could be within earshot.

Comment

Welcome to Famous Trials, the Web’s largest and most visited collection of original essays, trial transcripts and exhibits, maps, images, and other materials relating to the greatest trials in world history. “Famous Trials” first appeared on the Web in 1995, making this site older than about 99.97% of all websites. In 2016, the site seemed to be showing its age. So Famous Trials 2.0 (thanks to my great support team) debuted in 2017 with a cleaner look, additional video and audio clips, and new features that should improve navigation around the site.

The shooting didn't take place at an intersection. Where could Zimmerman have possibly been at the end of the 9-1-1 call that would have him at the location of the shooting after two whole minutes if he was simply heading back to his truck? I get the impression he was still searching for Trayvon even though he was told not to.

Comment

I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Comment

https://famous-trials.com/zimmerman1/2295-zimmappage

The shooting didn't take place at an intersection. Where could Zimmerman have possibly been at the end of the 9-1-1 call that would have him at the location of the shooting after two whole minutes if he was simply heading back to his truck? I get the impression he was still searching for Trayvon even though he was told not to.
              The shooting was near an intersection of a T in the pathways running between the rows of houses. Both Martin followed by Zimmerman entered one side of the T, Martin stopped at the intersection where the T becomes 2 paths and hid and Zimmerman went thru that intersection to the other end of the T and looked for an address on that street. His 911 call had ended when he agreed to meet the cops back at his truck. It was on the way back thru the T that Zimmerman was confronted by Martin.

Two minutes seems like a lot of time to walk back to his truck but I dont know what Zimmerman did on that other street after the call to 911 ended. His phone call shows he was looking for an address on that other street supposedly to give the cops so they'd be closer to Martin's last known position, so he may have ended the call and continued looking for an address before returning thru the T.

It doesn't matter, the confrontation with Martin was at the T's intersection and that location was on the route back to Zimmerman's truck. There is no evidence Zimmerman continued following Martin's assumed path, if he had Zimmerman would have walked down the long part of the T or the street running parallel to it. He thought Martin was heading for an exit to the tract and the 2 paths to that exit were that street and the long end of the T. He must have been quite surprised Martin was waiting for him at the T's intersection.

Comment

"White" is a social construct and sufficiently fluid that a Latino or a Jew with European ancestry may be "white" depending on context. If they pursue a black boy and shoot him or they are colonizing Asia they magically become "white" in the eyes of racist white Americans.
                Dear god you have gone off the deep end into false identitarian nonsense. You are almost as brain washed and damaged as Kid but in the opposite direction.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post

Martin first caught Zimmerman's attention loitering at the community mailboxes, then he circled Zimmerman staring him down and then he disappeared into the pathways. Zimmerman called 911 and got out of his truck to see which way Martin went at a T in the pathways. Martin had stopped near that T and hid and Zimmerman went thru it to the next street to see if Martin was heading toward an exit to the subdivision while talking with the dispatcher. It was when he returned to the T on the way back to his truck that Martin came out of hiding to violently confront him.

I say Martin was hiding because he was talking to his GF while Zimmerman walked thru the T to the next street. If Martin was out in the open talking on his phone Zimmerman wouldn't have walked on by him. Look at your chronology, both Martin and Zimmerman were on the phone at the same time. The fight lasted about a minute and there was a 2 minute gap between the end of the 911 call and the fight. Whats the problem?

Zimmerman had walked to the next street over, looked for an address and then walked back to the T and got ambushed. Why do you think that 2 minutes is relevant? Zimmerman wasn't chasing Martin by then, he already disappeared and Zimmerman told the dispatcher he doesn't know where here is. At one point Zimmerman was going to tell the dispatcher his address but had 2nd thoughts because Martin could be within earshot.
                  All factually true. The evidence did indeed show that Trayvon attacked Zimmerman and so the shooting was indeed in self defense. Zimmerman remains a POS but in that original case was innocent.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

yup, and the jury agreed if that matters... I'd hope they could figure out what happened, maybe its good juries are told to avoid media and other outside influences. The Democrats convicted him in the court of public opinion. They do that a lot, RussiaGate, the Catholic HS kids and the Indian drummer, Zimmerman, the cop who killed Michael Brown, etc. I cant believe the media gets away with smearing people and then arguing it wasn't malicious. Its damn near always malicious or their mistakes would be random.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post

Dear god you have gone off the deep end into false identitarian nonsense. You are almost as brain washed and damaged as Kid but in the opposite direction.
                      Race isn't real. You are brainwashed which is why you defend a guy who stalked a "black" teenager and shot him.

Comment

• Berzerker
                        Berzerker commented
                        Editing a comment
                        yeah, the stalker shot him while lying on his back getting his head bounced off the concrete path

Not guilty is guilty. Not black is black.

Comment

Zimmerman is not white white.

Comment

"Nothing created the universe and of course nothing is something."
                          - Richard Dawkins

Comment

If the universe was intelligently designed explain white people.

Comment

• Berzerker
                              Berzerker commented
                              Editing a comment
                              please continue enlightening us about racism

If the universe was intelligently designed explain white people.
                            The intelligent universe designer was an @$$hole?
                            I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                            Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                            Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Working...
                            X