No announcement yet.

Serb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's so funny beucase even today, dinner's approach helps Europe see that america is nazi all the european countries who fought for that and are left wing and communist inlcined see this.
    Look at Serb. A true communist from core to core. I repspect him, I really do.
    Look at dinner, a fascist mocking the parents of people who gave their lives to fight nazi germany.

Long live Russia, long live Serb.

Death to US, as it will surely come, if it clicnks to being nazi.
    You can't be alive and nazi dinner.
    You think I'm alone? There are 550 million europeans with the same mind as me. The exact same mind.

Comment

• UK might be nazi dinner soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
        They can'r polcie it anyway.

It's just that the fact that dinner ionsultes the grand sacrifice of Greeks, the first ever to win a battle against nazis in thew world is abhorent.

I hope america dies in a nuclear holocaust if it has such insulting sacrilege people as its citizens.

I bow before Serb and his knowledge of history as I do with all of Europe
        Sure they can
        America! F**k yeah!
        I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post
          Do Russian provinces have the right to hold referendums on leaving Russia?
          Originally posted by Serb View Post
          You are crazy, f*cking Yanks, if you honestly think we will ever forget this:
          Sure. We are the Federation, aside your f*cking beloved Nazi Ukraine.

Comment

• And we don't have "provinces" only a "subjects of Federation".
            That's the difference you Westerners will never understand.
            We have never exploited "provinces" as you have bloodsucked your colonies.
            All Russian territories always had the same rights as the "core" territory. This is something you can't understand.

Comment

• Let me finish this sh!t with the immortal words of Otto von Bismark:

"If you are stupid enough to f*ck with Russians, - you are f*cking f*cked!!!"

Comment

• And you Yanks better listen for the first time what the Man told you!
                (I know i't not your style to draw conclusions from some's other mistakes, you prefer to repeat them, like any other regular certified idiots)

Comment

• Because if you will not - we will f*cking f*ck you!
                  And you will a thousand times regret that you didn't follow my advice, when you had a chance.

Comment

• 42 years old Serb goes wild this May at Turkey:

Come get some, mofos!!!

Comment

• And if you f*ckers still have any illusions, just think that there are 145 millions of Serbs watching at you with disgust.
                      I know how to brake you hand to hand. I hit concrete walls with my fists at full strength as training and can break a brick with a punch, just like I could when I was 16. And I still remember how to aim through the cross-hair.
                      Be our guests, idiots, if you can't live in peace with us - you will die!
                      Simple as that!
                      Last edited by Serb; September 21, 2019, 15:29.

Comment

• Why does Serb get away with this?
                        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Because I am Serb?

Comment

• I f*ck your f*cking f*ck!!!

Comment

• Take my words to a bank.

Comment

• I am who I am. A martial artist and successful man who loves girls and loved by girls.
                                And I f*ck your gay West from deep inside of my Russian soul!

Comment

Working...
                                X