Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Serb View Post

“Hence, we will not say that Greeks fight like heroes, but that heroes fight like Greeks.”
      - Winston Churchill.
      He was desperate to find good news at a time when there just wasn’t a lot. Yes, they did well against rather incompetent Italians then folded like *****es when the Germans showed up. Sadly, the British rerouted most of their armor from North Africa (where it was winning and the geography was favorable) to Greece where it arrived just in time to see Greeks crumple like a wet piece of paper and get captured because incompetent Greeks couldn’t do their ****ing job. Fact.

They should have just stayed in North Africa and sewed things up a year earlier than they did in real life.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Actually, the greeks mainly collapsed because they didn't really have any modern aircraft or tanks at the time.
        I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post

He was desperate to find good news at a time when there just wasn’t a lot. Yes, they did well against rather incompetent Italians then folded like *****es when the Germans showed up. Sadly, the British rerouted most of their armor from North Africa (where it was winning and the geography was favorable) to Greece where it arrived just in time to see Greeks crumple like a wet piece of paper and get captured because incompetent Greeks couldn’t do their ****ing job. Fact.

They should have just stayed in North Africa and sewed things up a year earlier than they did in real life.
          Who did better? Perhaps French and British at Dunkirk?

Comment

• You are crazy, f*cking Yanks, if you honestly think we will ever forget this:

Comment

• Serb
              Serb commented
              Editing a comment
              цкщтп сщььуте

• Do Russian provinces have the right to hold referendums on leaving Russia?

Comment

• Greeks and Russians are the reason why the world doesn't speak german.
              Greeks managed to turn back a country 6 times their size.
              Delaying the nazis forcing them to come to Greece giving time to the russians to fight them at winder and beat them.

The fact the dinner billitles the sacrifice of the Greeks let alone the Russians betrays the whores that americans are

Comment

• Every drop of blood by the Greeks is insulted by Dinner. Which shows why Serb is always right and americans are ****ing filthy whores . Let alone they are the very nazi whores they claim they "fought"

Oh. Also props to the Serbians. Will come back to it with some of their tactics.

**** nazis, germans and americans.
                Long live the world

Comment

• Originally posted by Serb View Post
                  Greeks and Yugoslavians were the only people in Europe who didn't get down on their knees in front of Hitler and fought to the end (thus won time and made a vital contribution to the Allied victory).
                  Indeed my friend.
                  Indeed.

Comment

• Your mother****ing nazi whore ancestors dinner might as wll burn in hell compared to the true communist force that defeated the nazis of russians greeks and sebrians

Comment

• Serb's ancestors are anti nazi heroes.
                      Your ancestors dinner are fukcing nazi whores.

That is also apparent by the fact tha serb is a communist and you are a fascist.

**** you AND YOUR GERMAN NAZI FRIENDS

Comment

• Most Americans don't know much about the history of the world they want to police

Comment

• They can'r polcie it anyway.

It's just that the fact that dinner ionsultes the grand sacrifice of Greeks, the first ever to win a battle against nazis in thew world is abhorent.

I hope america dies in a nuclear holocaust if it has such insulting sacrilege people as its citizens.

I bow before Serb and his knowledge of history as I do with all of Europe

Comment

• Serb will always be a hero to heroes.
                            Dinner will always be a san diego cheap whore who, toi this day, sucks nazi cocks, the way his grandmother did

Comment

• Hey dinner, you know why at the ceremonies of the defeat of nazi germany the greek flag is before the US one? because the world recognize our contribution. and it doesn't recognize your relatives' because they actually were butt hurt nazis fighting their kin

Greece was always... special

Comment

Working...
                              X