X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People who work for ICE are monsters

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      You would report your friend and have her deported. That's not me.
      I never said that... you are the one saying you are tough on immigration and that we should control our borders and on and on and on... yet you had no problem with your "friend" being illegal
      Your screw everybody else but if it's a friend, they are OK attitude is typical of your hypocritical views/opinions

Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Yep, they are screwed because they aren't Americans, but if they are my friends it's all good.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Yes... in Kidiot land, his friends can break the law, but everybody else should be punished
          I guess you are OK if one of your friends goes out and shoots up a Movie Theater, because you know, they are your friend, and your friends are above the law
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

No different then Trump telling his staff to do whatever it takes to get his wall built before the 2020 election even if it means stepping over that illegal line. He declared that he would just pardon them. The law is only there to punish your political enemies.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

They would have to be stupid to trust him to actually pardon them and not just throw them under a bus

Comment

If they're supporters, they already qualify.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
                  Yes... in Kidiot land, his friends can break the law, but everybody else should be punished
                  I guess you are OK if one of your friends goes out and shoots up a Movie Theater, because you know, they are your friend, and your friends are above the law
                  Stop making things up. I never said my friends can break the law. Once again, you are talking about absolutely nothing.

Comment

Stop making things up. I never said my friends can break the law. Once again, you are talking about absolutely nothing.
                    Not making anything up at all... you said you wouldn't report your LAW BREAKING FRIEND... So you are saying your friends can break the law and avoid punishment. That's a fact.
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

Not reporting people is not saying they can break the law. You must be watching CNN with Youknowwho.

Comment

Not reporting people is not saying they can break the law. You must be watching CNN with Youknowwho.
                        Typical Kidiot
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

No Social Distortion fans here at Poly.
                          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

You're very wrong

Comment

They've even written a song for dinner
                              Social Distortion's official music video for 'I Was Wrong'. Click to listen to Social Distortion on Spotify: http://smarturl.it/SocDisSpotify?IQid=SocDisIWWA...

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                                They've even written a song for dinner
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXAU4MmMIMo
                                No. Dinnee is totally establishment.

Comment

Working...
                                X