• Show
Clear All

• Kidlicious
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bereta_Eder
    replied
    You're right.
    Let's say it's dinner in Sweden or some such.

Althtough , really, he isn't the norm.
    I've been tthinking about what the "norm" is.
    There are two very big conglomerates (right/left) in a way they can both be the norm depending who is in power

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
    They've even written a song for dinner
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXAU4MmMIMo
    No. Dinnee is totally establishment.

Leave a comment:

• Bereta_Eder
    replied
    They've even written a song for dinner
    Social Distortion's official music video for 'I Was Wrong'. Click to listen to Social Distortion on Spotify: http://smarturl.it/SocDisSpotify?IQid=SocDisIWWA...

Leave a comment:

• Bereta_Eder
    replied
    You're very wrong

Leave a comment:

• Lorizael
    replied
    No Social Distortion fans here at Poly.

Leave a comment:

• Ming
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    Not reporting people is not saying they can break the law. You must be watching CNN with Youknowwho.
    Typical Kidiot

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Not reporting people is not saying they can break the law. You must be watching CNN with Youknowwho.

Leave a comment:

• Ming
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Stop making things up. I never said my friends can break the law. Once again, you are talking about absolutely nothing.
    Not making anything up at all... you said you wouldn't report your LAW BREAKING FRIEND... So you are saying your friends can break the law and avoid punishment. That's a fact.

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    commented on 's reply
    So if illegal immigrants become your friend, they should be allowed to stay. Got it.

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Ming View Post
    Yes... in Kidiot land, his friends can break the law, but everybody else should be punished
    I guess you are OK if one of your friends goes out and shoots up a Movie Theater, because you know, they are your friend, and your friends are above the law
    Stop making things up. I never said my friends can break the law. Once again, you are talking about absolutely nothing.

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    If they're supporters, they already qualify.

Leave a comment:

• giblets
    replied
    They would have to be stupid to trust him to actually pardon them and not just throw them under a bus

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    No different then Trump telling his staff to do whatever it takes to get his wall built before the 2020 election even if it means stepping over that illegal line. He declared that he would just pardon them. The law is only there to punish your political enemies.

Leave a comment:

• Ming
    replied
    Yes... in Kidiot land, his friends can break the law, but everybody else should be punished
    I guess you are OK if one of your friends goes out and shoots up a Movie Theater, because you know, they are your friend, and your friends are above the law

Leave a comment:

Working...
X