I was wrong.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The sum of our Kidiot's knowledge.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Are you really this stupid?
      I honestly don't know if you want your "friend" deported or not.

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post

I honestly don't know if you want your "friend" deported or not.
        Yes you did. You were being an ass.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

You said you're for "border enforcement" so I guess you do want him deported?

Comment

Save your cult shaming behavior

Comment

"I want to deport undocumented migrants except when it would inconvenience me" okay then.

Comment

First, she is a citizen now. Second, I wouldn't want her deported, but if she would have been I would still be in favor of border security and deportation. That shouldn't be incredible to you.

Comment

Do you want the millions more like her who are not yet citizens to be deported?

Comment

Actually I'm happy with sane border policy, but I'm also not opposed to deportation. So it's a little different than other crime. I feel bad for criminals and their families when they go to prison but I generally don't want them to get away with their crime.

Comment

So again, a double standard... You state that "I wouldn't want her deported" and "but I'm also not opposed to deportation"
                      So you wouldn't want "your supposed friend" to be deported, but it's good if everybody else you don't know is

Typical Kidiot
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

This isn't difficult Ming. A 5 year old could figure it out. I feel bad for people when they have consequences to pay for their actions, but I don't believe that people can do whatever they want.

Comment

I was wrooooooooOOOooong
                          Self destruction's got me again
                          I was wrooooooooOOOooong
                          I realize now that I was wrong
                          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                            This isn't difficult Ming. A 5 year old could figure it out. I feel bad for people when they have consequences to pay for their actions, but I don't believe that people can do whatever they want.
                            And that probably explains why you can't figure it out...
                            You should have reported your friend to ICE so that they could face the consequences of their actions since they were doing whatever they wanted.
                            Again, you only follow your own beliefs if it effects somebody else but not if it's a friend.
                            Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

You would report your friend and have her deported. That's not me.

Comment

I don't report anyone for being an illegal immigrant unless they are bad people. Yeah, that's a double standard. So what?

Comment

Working...
                                X