No announcement yet.

I was wrong.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atleast Dinner doesn't hate puppies like Aeson does.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

They poop on the floor, the bastards!

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
        They poop on the floor, the bastards!
        Not all puppies!

Comment

Dinner and Kid share one position ... hatred of immigrants and refugees. What could be fascist about that?
          Wrong again. I like immigrants. Legal immigrants. Illegals need to have life made impossible for them so their criminality is stopped. Refugees are fine provided they are genuine refugees but most who apply literally are liars attempting to game the system. That needs to be stopped. Also refugees are best handled in their region of origin with international assistance.

I know you have been informed of these positions many times before so I must now conclude you are deliberately lying as you are unable to deal with the truth. That kind of makes you a crappy person, dude. :shrug:
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

So if we let them all in legally they're fine?

Comment

I have a good friend that came here illegally. Being for border enforcement doesn't mean that you hate immigrants

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
                So if we let them all in legally they're fine?
                He’s only for legal immigration as long as it’s impossible for almost everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                  I have a good friend that came here illegally. Being for border enforcement doesn't mean that you hate immigrants
                  When you support a policy based on, and support politicians who drum up support by, demonizing all immigrants ... then you come off looking like a hater of immigrants. You can’t cheer on the guy calling them rapists and drug mules from ****hole countries and get off that hook.

Comment

When you support a policy based on, and support politicians who drum up support by, demonizing all immigrants ... then you come off looking like a hater of immigrants. You can’t cheer on the guy calling them rapists and drug mules from ****hole countries and get off that hook.
                    This is coming from the person that advocates for fake news about fires to promote conservation. In fact this is fake news about Trump. Are you reporting fake news to promote open borders just like you promote fake news about fires to promote conservation?

Politicians say stupid things. I don't support his rhetoric. I certainly don't support fake news about him either, all the things all the D candidates say about him either. But I'm not going to stop supporting the enforcement the law because Trump was politically incorrect. Think about the incredible stupidity of what you are suggesting.

Comment

In fact this is fake news about Trump.

Politicians say stupid things. I don't support his rhetoric.
                      He said stupid (and hateful) things. I referred to them. You attack me as promoting "fake news" by simply quoting what he's said. That is how you are supporting those things you admit are stupid and that you claim you don't support. If you don't want to be seen as supporting them, stop supporting them.

Comment

So would you applaud if he got deported?

Comment

He said stupid (and hateful) things. I referred to them. You attack me as promoting "fake news" by simply quoting what he's said. That is how you are supporting those things you admit are stupid and that you claim you don't support. If you don't want to be seen as supporting them, stop supporting them.
                          Nope. Durbin even said that he didn't say ****hole. Durbin admitted to feeding the fake news with fake news. Now you are gaslighting me.

Now he did seem to say that a lot of illegal immigrants are racists. That's not good. I've said so but you don't care because you don't really care do you? You just want me to bow to your PC cult and give up my country.

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post

So would you applaud if he got deported?
                            Are you really this stupid?

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                              -Jrabbit commented
                              Editing a comment
                              So if illegal immigrants become your friend, they should be allowed to stay. Got it.

Nope. Durbin even said that he didn't say ****hole. Durbin admitted to feeding the fake news with fake news.
                            So you claim Durbin claims he is a liar ... and so you believe him over all the other sources who confirmed that Trump has said such things?

Now he did seem to say that a lot of illegal immigrants are racists. That's not good. I've said so but you don't care because you don't really care do you
                            Yet you still support him, support his stance on immigration, and attack those who point out that he said such things.

I care to the extent that it's sad that people exist in this world who are as xenophobic as you are, and how it is poisoning our world from all angles, likely leading to catastrophe. I'd much rather that everyone just accept people for who they are, rather than what made up lines they were born between. I also care that I have to sometimes read your posts as an admin of this forum.

You just want me to bow to your PC cult and give up my country.
                            No cult. But I do hope someday you and others like you (of any nationality) can get past your hyper-nationalism to become humanitarian. I'd settle for even just less overly nationalistic. I don't really care if the lines on the map change or not, they're silly anyway. Treating people for who they are rather than some superficial thing they didn't even choose, and being able to freely travel the world to see it's wonders is a much better way to live than huddled in fear behind walls.

Comment

Horse****

Comment

Working...
                              X