Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why the Left fails at progress and just about everything.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If hell is real the people separating children from their parents and giving them PTSD are fukked.

Comment

Booker promises that Democrats don't want to ban meat. Democrats want to ban meat.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
        Booker promises that Democrats don't want to ban meat. Democrats want to ban meat.
        Yawn... I see the Trumpster is just repeating more right wing lies
        Please post actual proof where the Democrats claim they want to ban meat
        Yes, any serious plan to slow global warming must call for reducing the carbon output of the meat industry... but nobody is calling for the ban of meat.
        On the other hand, some silly republicans don't even believe in Global Warming
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Did you watch the "debate?"

Comment

Please post a quote of any of the Candidates saying they want to "BAN MEAT"
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I didn't say they said that. I said they want to. Learn how to read.

Comment

Kid wants to ban meat. He doesn’t say it. But he wants to.

Comment

It's a secret plot to get Democrats to fight for the right to eat meat.

Comment

Bernie wants a world wide one child policy just like China, but for women's rights.

Comment

Repeating your alt right talk shows or do you actually have a quote of him saying that?
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

He admires the things China does to lift people out of poverty and he is "a big supporter of third world women having abortion

Comment

So you don't have a quote of him saying he
                          wants a world wide one child policy just like China
                          Thought so.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Cows are more sentient than 99% of aborted fetuses.

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
                              Cows are more sentient than 99% of aborted fetuses.
                              And yet you expect us to believe that you care about children being separated from their parents?

Comment

Yes I care about sentient children.

Comment

Working...
                                X