chernobyl was silly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
    Apart from the evil bureaucracy/dictatorship of the USSR, there's also a strong message of... .
    I never thought that not liking jeans would elicit such a vehement reaction

Comment

BTW I just remembered that photo of that serbian grandma, her body lifeless killed by angloamerican bombs as she was going to the market..

A big, big fvuck you to all angloamerican killers

Comment

The only good thing is that since pchang proved that study about asian intelligence so blatantly wrong, maybe the penis stereotype is also wrong

In any case,

I think you understood your stupidity and how you live in your own bubble of lies,
        I'm off to the beach

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post

Search for Yugoslavia and depleted uranium metal bombs
          Yes, I'm aware you changed the subject.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

You...you...YOU LORI !!1!1
            Blah

Comment

BTW I just remembered that photo of that serbian grandma, her body lifeless killed by angloamerican bombs as she was going to the market..

A big, big fvuck you to all angloamerican killers
              I remember dug pits filled with bodies of executed civilians. Americans didn't do that.

Comment

Not the accident that was tragic but the series was silly.
                It is for dumb americans.

Do they really think that western bureaucracy would work better? Also what a hilarious propaganda piece. "Graphite is cheaper" Do you really think USSR would cut prices on that? What a bunch of moronic nonsense.

I rate it up there with the avengers (or other superhero crap I never seen) on matters of realism but quite high on matters of direction.
                That was adequate.

Imagine being a russian though. And having the most genocidal nation on earth racially hating your guts. Wow. It's a tough job being a russian. No wonder they garnish so much sympathy, fascists aside.
                one troll's accusation of evil
                is another's MVP award you have no business giving out

Comment

Is it just me, or is BE actually sounding more and more like Serb?
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Not just you. Booze is the common element.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Some muricans wrote some nonsense again.

Luckily I stumbled across a devastating expose' of US poisoning the planet. Makes chernobyl look silly in comparison

Not only that, it was in a youtube video of a butt hurt ukranian (A lot of connections with ukranians I respect them but if they're fascist I don't give a freck)

The muricans there flipped their tops and started abusing the poor girl calling her a communist

She just spoke facts.

Plus she was greek
                      Oh I want to meet her.

I'll search and find the threads then post it here because they are valuable

Comment

Facts are for commies!
                        I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Damn straight

Comment

We are already in the post-fact world anyway.
                            Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post

I remember dug pits filled with bodies of executed civilians. Americans didn't do that.
                              Oh yeah, those civilians that flew that plane in the world trade center

(actually, no, not those, but their leaders. well, not their leaders, the ones you trained to incite them)

I know.
                              *whoooosh*

Comment

BTW around 3.000 serbians were massacred by the anglomaerican bombs
                                And around 3.000 americans were killed by the islamists they defended on 9/11.

I thought that shouyld have been 10 fold, because Serbians are worth so much more.

Comment

Working...
                                X