Things you hate.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
      Step kids who do not want to sleep in their own bed. Usually they want to get right in between my wife and I.
      Kids must be taught to sleep in their own beds regardless of their age. This will teach them to be independent and that one day they would be alone and not dependent on their parents.

dafontShowboxAdam4adam
      Last edited by Alicia28; June 27, 2019, 15:21.

Comment

Like JM said this problem went away on its own. It just needed time.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Like the right wing

Comment

I hate talking on the phone with people I don't know. It makes it even worse if it's in an important matter, and not in my mother tongue.

I hate people being overly self-confident and deluded.

I hate when someone breaks his promises.

I hate being ignored. Not like in not writing to me, but as in continuously ignoring my messages.

I hate my students' linguistic mistakes that make their texts look as if they were written by a foreigner.

I hate lack of religious and sexual freedom

I hate Brexiteers, Law&Justice party, Trump. It's less than hatred, but I like to read about them and I dislike them. It may come from point 2.

I hate hearing someone loves me when he barely knows me and I know it's just empty words.

I hate watermelons, cartilages, eatable intestines. They make me puke.

I hate when an effect of a long work is being destroyed. Especially mine.

"I realise I hold the key to freedom,
            I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
            Middle East!

Comment

The danger of co-sleeping with an infant largely depends on the bed setup. The same things that are dangerous in a crib are also dangerous in a bed. Provided the kid is kept away from big poofy pillows and thick sheets, and the parents go to bed sober and don't smoke in bed, he's probably okay. The medical authorities, as ever, err on the side of extreme caution, because they can't be sued for excessive safety. It's also, in my experience, pretty easy to break them of it. You have maybe two or three rough nights where they're sleeping in an adjacent twin mattress. Then you're fine.
              1011 1100
              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I hate that I haven't been on a date in 3 months, kissed someone in 10 months, gotten laid in 3 years, or been in a long-term romantic relationship in 6 years.
                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Comment

I hate when it's daytime almost 40C, and nightime still ca. 25C.
                    Blah

Comment

Working...
                    X