Things you hate.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things you hate.

Step kids who do not want to sleep in their own bed. Usually they want to get right in between my wife and I, yet worse the kid wants to lay on his back sort of sideways and spread out like a starfish. The dog it bad enough though I can usually knee, kick, or other was budge the dog so that he goes to his own lower part of the bed. It is harder to do that with a kid.

I have a California King so there should be enough room for wife, me, the dog, and even an occasional step son yet this is killing me.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Bad habit to let them develop.
    I hate tornadoe and bullies. Don't care much for snakes, either.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

He is feeling insecure because of the recent life changes. It will change.

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• pchang
        pchang commented
        Editing a comment
        The kid or Dinner?

Oh ****.
      You went and married a woman with kids.

Comment

I can't be honest because they will ban me but I don't think you're a good enough and virtuous enough and compassionate enough man for that.
        So...
        Still, you're dinner, we known ourselves virtually a long time, I wish you the best.
        However, you only do something like that if you really love the woman and if you do, you automatically love her kid(s) as well...
        So act accordingly

Comment

BTW I'm too egotistical and competitive to do something like you did I'm not preaching holier (or whatever) than you

Comment

Also I will topple this thread bottom up to
            things you love:

Things I love is:

knowing my political orientation. It gives me a sense of well being that I might have lost from other things.
            Knowing that you really like ylounger women than you.
            I'm closing on forty I love girls 10 years younger than me.

Yes. With girls of the same age I feel we connect more.

But the kick inside I get from girls in their thirties is unmistakable,

Comment

And vice versa especially from a married girl that seems intent on having me.
              I won't though. I have principles

Comment

Thing is I'm cosmopolitan. I grew up abroad. And thsi girl just grew up in a village, opposite an island. And if she wasn't married I'd close capture her in a milisecond. She doesn't have an issue eitherway
                I hope psychologists and biological evolutionaries in the university of crete come up with studies epxlaining that

Comment

Must be something to put up with that. Congrats Oerdin!

Comment

We got him to sleep in his own bed last night.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

You have the American Medical Society on your side. Co-sleeping is considered very bad. It can be lethal...…… or incest, I forget.
                      "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                        Uncle Sparky commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Oerdin didn't mention his wife's son is 17...

I thought that the AMS position was primarily due to US cultural factors?

JM
                      (and so probably obesity and drug related)
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Co-sleeping is bad for small babies. Easy to accidentally smother during sleep. Older than that is cultural factors.
                        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by pchang View Post
                          Co-sleeping is bad for small babies. Easy to accidentally smother during sleep. Older than that is cultural factors.
                          ..... and incest.

"I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Working...
                          X