Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CABOOM! Motherf*ckers!!!

Comment

You have declared war on us and we will reply accordingly.
      The thug, who considers himself to be the boss of the neighbor and approaches with his bare hands a gun-armed stranger on the street with words: "I am the boss here, so stay still until I'll suffocate you" will have a bullet between his eyes!

And you will have that bullet, idiots!
      Because you have started that, not us!

Comment

And YOU ARE barehanded vs. our arms!

Comment

:Western idiots:

Comment

Here we go!!!

Comment

Let's dance!
              "That will be a fine hunt"
              The last one.

Comment

Kipling told so, not me.

Comment

None of the nations are worth anything but spit.
                  'I'd rather have spit on a dry day
                  0time

Comment

Bored again Kid?
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Serb View Post
                      Wanna discuss any western scientific failures?

You have burned Giordano Bruno alive, just like many others.

And now, you f*cking motherf*ckers dare to lecture us?

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
                      You're referencing a guy who was executed in 1600? What was Russia like four hundred years ago?

Comment

Trying to emulate the western monarchies. And trying to get over their inferiority complex.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                          Trying to emulate the western monarchies. And trying to get over their inferiority complex.
                          And, later that century, being led by a Czar (Peter the great) who deserves more respect than the russian leaders of the past century
                          (O.K., maybe with the exception of Mr. Gorbachev)
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

And, later that century, being led by a Czar who deserves more respect than the russian leaders of the past century
                            (O.K., maybe with the exception of Mr. Gorbachev)
                            Wasn't that the one who got killed fighting Poland?
                            I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                            Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                            Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post

Wasn't that the one who got killed fighting Poland?
                              Peter the great?
                              Nope, died from illness.

Peter was the czar who traveled through europe for almost 2 years in order to learn european culture and different european craftrmanships (like shipbuilding) and brought european knowledge to russia (as well as trade treaties with european powers)
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

You have to admire Catherine for sheer capacity alone.
                                “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Working...
                                X