No announcement yet.

USSR and the scientific method

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You f*cking Western brainwashed zombies, a facking capitalist slaves, should realize that Communism is not a Russian invention - IT IS WESTERN!

Russians were just a pioneers of that more just form of society.
    We were the ones who made the first step in that direction, but not the authors.

And you will follow us on the road to communism, just like the rest of the World followed you in transformation from Slavery to Feudalism and from Feudalism to Capitalism.

The Communism is just a next step in human evolution, you reactionary idiots.

It's inevitable!

Comment

Humanity always evolves, from slavery to feudalism to capitalism.
      It's a hard and bloody process and every next step is reacted by the ones who has power now, be it slavers, aristocrats or mega-corporations.
      But the next step is communism.

Everyone, who laughs about Communism now, - what makes you think you are better that a Slaver of late Rome or aristocrat of Netherlands, England, France in their struggle to suppress the bourgeois revolution, which last for centuries?

Comment

You will evolve or die.
        Simple as that.
        There is no other choice.

Comment

Because the History has its own laws!

Comment

Originally posted by Serb View Post

You can't even spell the name properly, the prisoner of Capitalist demonizing of Communism.
            That I forgot an "i" doesn't take away the fact that Lysenkoism was a pseudo science ...
            and that thousands of biologists were executed, imprisoned or fired on orders of the upper echelons of the communist parties,
            just because they dared to cirticize Lysenkoism
            (Your beloved Stalin, btw. was a big fan of Lysenko ... and surely one of those who signed off the execution orders for biologists who dared to be critical of Lysenko and his pseudoscience)

Hint:
            This is not, how scientific method works

With his behavior (i.e. promoting one (pseudo)-scientific hypothesis he likes and using political means in order to silence all critics (by firing, killing or imprisoning)), Stalin has a lot of resemblance to Trump, who surely must be the most anti-scientific PotUS in history
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

You don't know a sh!t about Lysenko.

Comment

All you know is myths.
                Keep living in your fantasy universe, thus you are doomed to repeat 1945 once again.

Comment

Originally posted by Serb View Post
                  You don't know a sh!t about Lysenko.
                  I know enough about the theory of evolution and the falseness of Lysenkos theories
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Bullsh!t.
                    Anyhow, your bullsh!t about thousands of executed biologists is nothing more than a Western bull**** printed into your brainless head, since your first breath!

You are just a f*cking Western blind zombie, nothing more.
                    You have your own version of reality and do not want to know the truth.

Comment

Wanna discuss any western scientific failures?

You have burned Giordano Bruno alive, just like many others.

And now, you f*cking motherf*ckers dare to lecture us?

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Comment

We have never been like you and never will.

Because you are just a f*cking lying PREDATORS!

Whole your West is!

Comment

A bunch of bloodsucking vampires, who suck the blood from over the World for centuries.

You are a lying murders, WEST.

Comment

So...

Comment

Come get some, again.

Comment

This time - we won't give you a chance to survive, because we have learned what a liars you are and that you do not ever learn.

All of you will perish at the end, stupid idiots!

Comment

Working...
                                X