Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What could a scientist in my Star Wars fan fic be working on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A study to see if blue milk is a carcinogenic

Comment

Do robots dream of real sheep

Comment

How a parsec is measured in speed/time

Comment

A better aiming devise for stormtroopers

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

I was down to 3 ideas. A Guided recirprocating deflector shield from someone on abovetopsecret forums, Synthetic coaxium from FFG forums and The Dynamics of an Asteroid Field on Sjgames. I decided against the shield because it was too wordy and could be a game changer. The coaxium I felt ruined the rarity of hyperfuel and the asteroid belt analyzation was good but their are likely billions of asteroid fields in the galaxy. Who the hell cares about plotting one.

Comment

"My God! All you have to do is ram somebody in hyperspace, and you can kill anything! We've been doing war all wrong this whole time! This is potentially highly destabilizing; I'd better not tell anybody. But I don't feel right just letting the secret die with me, either ... hmm. I know, I'll tell that purple-haired lady with a pathological tendency to withhold critical information. The secret's safe with her, if it's safe with anybody."
                1011 1100
                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Empire: 'we built a whole fighter class without hyperdrive (TIE fighters), they can't be converted
                  Rebels: 'even A-Wing can. just fire one into that death star, there's no shield I guess.

Comment

Q-Wing Starfighters!
                    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Any respectable artist holds work back... the good stuff... just because a cop might enjoy it.

Comment

more like, Boo-Wing
                        (they're saying Luke'

Comment

Okay so my archeology idea didn’t work. My scientist is called upon by the New Republic to investigate why the supermassive black hole is more active than usual and sucking in things from a further range. I just need something for the scientist to be studying before he is called away. It has to sound fresh and cool.

​​

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                            "My God! All you have to do is ram somebody in hyperspace, and you can kill anything! We've been doing war all wrong this whole time! This is potentially highly destabilizing; I'd better not tell anybody. But I don't feel right just letting the secret die with me, either ... hmm. I know, I'll tell that purple-haired lady with a pathological tendency to withhold critical information. The secret's safe with her, if it's safe with anybody."
                            That does beg the question about why they didn’t have unnamed aerial vehicles fly through the Deathstar at light speed destroying both?
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

You mean unmanned, right?
                              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Red Leader ... standing by
                                Yellow Leader ... standing by
                                Unnamed Leader ... *BOOOOM*

Comment

Working...
                                X