• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pictures or you did not get a haircut.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

I need to get a haircut. I don't like getting haircuts, I find them a huge waste of time.
      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Laser hair removal!

Comment

Laser hair removal!

Comment

So good you had to say it twice!

on another note, have we devolved to the point where any business plan involving scantily clad young women can get start up capital?
            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I don't see that as a change...
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Your cynicism makes me weep for the future of humanity.
                “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                  -Jrabbit commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Cynically, I don't believe that.

I'm not talking about scantily clad barbettes. I'm talking about your typical Lady Jane's, sports clips, or super cuts. The haircut is only about 15 bucks and the barbettes get paid so bad (pretty equivalent with their skill level) that they rub some and hope it helps the tip. (hmm that didn't sound quite right )

I haven't had a good hair cut since my stylist retired after going to him for 30 years. But then the good cut/with tip was closer to 60 bucks.
                My wife keeps teasing me by saying it was worth it. But then he was a guy and didn't rub his breasts much.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

BTW, I had never heard of the Flowbee before this thread. Looks horrific!
                  Apparently it's been around at least 30 years, and still costs $130 (vacuum cleaner not included!)...

Guess I didn't (and don't) watch enough infomercials.
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by ZEE View Post
                    Does he give you scalp washes too?
                    Nope, it’s a dry cut, no frills. No boobs either.

Comment

I just read the Enquirer has material on Jeff Bezos using a flowbee.
                      Blah

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                        BTW, I had never heard of the Flowbee before this thread. Looks horrific!
                        Apparently it's been around at least 30 years, and still costs $130 (vacuum cleaner not included!)...

Guess I didn't (and don't) watch enough infomercials.
                        In like 7th and 8th grade my friends and I would try to "base" (insult) each other regularly and one of the insults was saying someone got their hair cut using a flowbee.

The infomercial was on all the time back then. So around 1988-1990 or so.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

And it didn't cost 130 back then.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Without vacuum, I saw it on sale for $90. You have to take into account inflation. Probably 2.5X for 30 years.

Comment

Originally posted by pchang View Post
                              Without vacuum, I saw it on sale for $90. You have to take into account inflation italian f1 tickets. Probably 2.5X for 30 years.
                              Totally worth it!
                              Last edited by kehrer; February 12, 2019, 11:45.

Comment

Working...
                              X