Has anyone used a Flowbee?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone used a Flowbee?

if so, how bad did your hair look afterwards?
    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

The Suck Cut is much higher quality!

Comment

it blew

Comment

I have reached an age where my crotchetiness makes the idea of going out to get a haircut seem like too much of a pain in the ass.
        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

Comment

crotchetiness can be cured by a cute young barbette that continues to rub her ample breasts over you while pretending to cut your hair properly.
          If you go to one of those new fangled places, the cost is as low as the quality of the hair cut. But I just don't care.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I got such a sensual scalp "washing" a few months ago at my salon, by a cute chick, that I gave up trying to hide my "pleasurable" reaction.
            Order of the Fly
            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

See, it does cure crotchetiness.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

For 20 years I've been cutting my own hair. I was spending forty a month back in the day.

$10k saved.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I have a barber who comes to the house and does a good job. I pay him 5x his going rate and for the motorcycle to drive him out here so he’s happy to do it. Still cheaper than a most of the cheap haircuts you can get in the US. I feel a bit guilty about the whole arrangement #3rdWorldExpatProblems

Comment

Does he give you scalp washes too?
                    Order of the Fly
                    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

I use flowbeer devices from time to time.
                      Blah

Comment

Every six months or so I notice I look more like a hobo than usual, so I go to a barber and mumble something like "need a trim yeah that's a good length uh you know just make it neater." Then I'm out $20 and people mostly stop giving me weird looks.
                        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I remember those flowbee commercials from the late 80's and early 90's.
                          Last edited by Dinner; February 5, 2019, 13:16.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

And thanks to the miracle of YouTube, you can relive those memories over and over again.

Comment

I broke down and got a haircut today. I did it on the way back from another appointment so I did not have to make a special trip.

I am unfamiliar with the establishments that Rah recommends. I don’t think they even exist in my area.

Comment

Working...
                              X