Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
    To ideologically possessed hyper partisan hacks like Mobius
    Are you genuinely serious? If MOBIUS appears this whacky left to you, someone who is most definitely centrist, you must have seriously descended far into right-wing politics.

But keep pushing that rouble-backed right-wing fake news propaganda you are finding on Facebook...it's the kind of **** my stupid boomer mother-in-law swallows

Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I am a centrist and he runs around on multiple platforms accusing me of being a Trumpist so, yeah, he seems a bit off his rocker. Then there is some of the other crazy nonsense he has been spewing of late. It seems a clear cut case of derangement syndrome to me.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

How the crap did the conversation get here? I started a thread about a title for my serial, a German spambot necros it a year later, Dinner starts ranting out of the blue about partisanship ... wut?
        I mean, not that I was using this thread for anything else, but that's quite the non sequitur.
        1011 1100
        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

We already resolved your issue, bro. Just trick bored housewives into buying your books by making them sound like they're some kinky S&M stories.

True story: When I was little I didn't want to watch The Neverending Story because it sounded too long.
          John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
            How the crap did the conversation get here? I started a thread about a title for my serial, a German spambot necros it a year later, Dinner starts ranting out of the blue about partisanship ... wut?
            I mean, not that I was using this thread for anything else, but that's quite the non sequitur.
            I think you'll find that's Dutch, actually
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

My second guess was going to be "Swedish Chef" but I daresay I'd have gotten there eventually.
              1011 1100
              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Orgies, Drugs, and Bestiality: How Ming and Rah Ruled the Ibiza Underworld 2
                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                  dutch

Comment

Working...
                  X