Kapo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kapo

I read a book about concentration camps. It's very mind boggling to what abyss the german mind could succumb. We are talking about monsters in every sense of the word. Also I think about the occupation of Athens and the famine that was imposed on it and it is a wonder that the german nation has been allowed to exist at all. At least jews are not blacks. They fight back, the way they see it. Like arabs. Now coming to the capo, those were jewish cell-leaders. Leaders of the captives. Despicable characters much like the collaborators to the germans here. They were all right wing. They were all dinners and pchangs. To this veneration of money to this "god" they have that is money, to this nazism where their empty souls have created a monster country and are devoided of meaning and their only existence goal is to try and spread, like a cancer, their nihilistic ideology through war and killings, WE set against that the human soul and the real God. Just like aweswich was defeated, so will american ideology.

Uhm ... saying that the Kapos were right wing is a little bit far of a stretch.
    They were opportunists who cooperated with the Nazis in exchange for getting better treatment for themselves, no more, no less.

I doubt that there were lots of Kapos who did their job out of a right wing conviction
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
      It's very mind boggling to what abyss the german mind could succumb. ... At least jews are not blacks. They fight back, the way they see it. Like arabs.
      Sensors detect nothing.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

This is about the Italian rap version:

Blah

Comment

I read a book about concentration camps. It's very mind boggling to what abyss the german mind could succumb. We are talking about monsters in every sense of the word. Also I think about the occupation of Athens and the famine that was imposed on it and it is a wonder that the german nation has been allowed to exist at all. At least jews are not blacks. They fight back, the way they see it. Like arabs. Now coming to the capo, those were jewish cell-leaders. Leaders of the captives. Despicable characters much like the collaborators to the germans here. They were all right wing. They were all dinners and pchangs. To this veneration of money to this "god" they have that is money, to this nazism where their empty souls have created a monster country and are devoided of meaning and their only existence goal is to try and spread, like a cancer, their nihilistic ideology through war and killings, WE set against that the human soul and the real God. Just like aweswich was defeated, so will american ideology.
          Where do you come up with this horse **** calling people right wing and falsely comparing them to Nazis? What is wrong with you?
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

By the fact that you judge peoples' worth by how much money they generate. Isn't that a form of nazism? This combined with your racial prejudices. Also irony is good. It lightens the mood Especially for the fun people who think they called it out

Comment

In the concentration camps jews who were able to work, to generate wealth, were worth more. Same as your ladder (or is it scale? who knows)

Comment

Lorizael is a piece of **** and can take this to the bank. He pretends he's mr sensitive and **** and he's the first to jump on the power hunger mode. We know these kind of weazels pretty good. The fun comes from the fact they think they made a witty comment

Comment

Lorizael is a piece of **** and can take this to the bank.
                  jesus how did my inner monologue escape into the real world
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

There's a harmony between the inside and the outside I guess

Comment

Also Dinner and pchang is kapos. And here's why. they are not non jews. None of us are. Yet they behave exactly like the nazis guards. Get it? Try. It's easy

Comment

By the fact that you judge peoples' worth by how much money they generate. Isn't that a form of nazism? This combined with your racial prejudices. Also irony is good. It lightens the mood Especially for the fun people who think they called it out
                        I do not have racial prejudices, at least none which I have ever taken any action upon or which are different from anyone else. I do think it is very fair game to point out major problems with ideologies (such as Islams command to kill nonbelievers) but only a liar would claim there is no difference between an ideology (which people can change if they wish) and race (which no one can change even if they wanted to do so).

Also, no, you spoke about what a state was "worth" so, of course, GDP is a good starting point for comparison. I get that you do not like it as Greece came out poorly in the comparison but you completely went off the rails, my friend.

Comment

No, you spoke about people not countries. You also like to make blanket statements and not take into account differentiating and temproary circumstances. That's ok though. I'm sure california has gone bankrupt more times than Greece has, let alone Germany. Look it up. I still don't think we are better than you. That's completely idiotic. About yor racial prejudisms. These are well known. What's sad is your complete incapacity in acknowledging them. At least when I made a outrageous comment I know full well it's tongue in cheek

Comment

oh here you go editing and editing. Now I have to re-read it. I'll give you some time to complete your thoughts. Every time I write something you edit. something in

Comment

Lorizael is a piece of **** and can take this to the bank. He pretends he's mr sensitive and **** and he's the first to jump on the power hunger mode. We know these kind of weazels pretty good. The fun comes from the fact they think they made a witty comment
                              Why attack Lori? Seriously, the man is probably the most even keeled poster on the site?

Comment

Working...
                              X