Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    When #MAGA is taboo...
    'Cause "MilkAnotherGnomeAnus" is just gross.....
    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Your mind is... interesting.
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by spambot View Post

"Politically correct" is a snarl word conservatives use for any language taboo they don't like.
        Not just conservative but the majority of Americans. It is a really bad habit your side has which no one likes. Now, if you guys were smart then you'd stop doing it as it alienates so many people.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Sorry, but I'm not going to stop criticizing people who use words like "******" or "******".

Comment

Idiot. That isn't even what it is about.

Comment

Oh of course not, because people only say "politically correct" when talking about speech taboos they don't agree with lol

Comment

We need a fantasy rep. Until then you can keep alienating the majority of the American public who think you and your kind are horrible. Sadly, you are too stupid to understand that people like you gave us Trump because you have so alienated the majority. You are sadly mistaken if you think there is anything virtuous in what you are doing because the results are the exact opposite of what you want to achieve.

Some day, maybe you can figure out such cause and effect and learn your approach does not do what you want it to do.

Comment

What is a person like me? What have I done besides call you out for using a homophobic slur?

Comment

Dinner telling people they believe in fantasies. That's rich.
                    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Remember when the makers of Ambien called Rosanne a racist so they could sell drugs to people like Dinner?

Comment

I don't remember that, no.
                        Blah

Comment

Yeah, Dinner is an Ambien addict

Comment

Sorry, but I'm not going to stop criticizing people who use words like "******" or "*****".
                            You just did.
                            PC does not take context into account. Even if you quote racists and homophobes in order to criticize them, you are forbidden to use those words.
                            Only dark skin enough people can use the first one, and people preferring same sex partners can use the second one.
                            So, if you are not dark skin enough AND same sex practitioner, by PC rule, you have to criticize yourself for what you just did.

The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame. Oscar Wilde.

Comment

• Aeson
                              Aeson commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Gribbler isnt PC, doesn’t claim to be. In any case there is a large gradient of actions that have been termed PC by a similarly large gradient of perspectives... which is what gribbler was pointing out to Oerdin.

What is a person like me? What have I done besides call you out for using a homophobic slur?
                            Saying something is way too gay for my tastes is hardly a slur, child. As for what you have done; you are one of the biggest proponents of PC nonsense here and it is both lame and eyeroll worthy.

Your problem is you want to dictate other people's speech and pretend you are some how the arbiter of what people can and cannot say. New flash: You are not.

Comment

Why do you hate President's Choice? They make fine food products at a fair price!
                              I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                              Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                              Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Working...
                              X