1984 - spambot sets the agenda?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1984 - spambot sets the agenda?

Well that was funny. dinner posted something that in england is also used to denote the butt of a cigarette. And he posted two gays saying it's cold outside let's sit inside and suck. chocolate. I started poking some good natured fun in dinner's mind crevices and then spambot comes along and says "are homophiobic slurs alloed" because of the butt cig word? and the thread gets deleted? Just pointing it out. I suppose it was hard on the eyes to have that word sawn. It doesn't get the same knee jerk repsonce when it's a foreign language, probably. Just saying. funny. not that I agree or disagree just pointing out

It was an amusing thrade. I like it when Oerdin gets drunk and posts silly things.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Dinner wasn't talking about cigarettes.

Comment

It was a nice thread. No, I did not delete it. It is good to poke at social convention from time to time but that video clip really was over the top and maybe beloved Christmas songs should be given a wide berth .

BTW anyone who claims there are -phobias (outside of a clinical setting) is an idiot who has no idea what he is talking about.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by spambot View Post
          Dinner wasn't talking about cigarettes.
          Probably wasn't talking about gay people either, but words hurt people, maybe.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Sawn? Sounds more like a lumber word.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I agree Spambot should not be allowed to set the agenda with stupid empty virtue signaling. In the end that is all it was; him getting offended on behalf of other people none of whom were actually offended and most of whom would have probably just rolled their eyes at spambot's self righteous nonsense.

But I guesd this is his new song and dance.

Comment

"Virtue signaling"? When did Oerdin join the alt right?

Comment

He’s using the term to virtue signal his wokeness.

Comment

We need more threads about threads.
                    Blah

Comment

There is nothing "alt right" about accurately describing what you did. The very fact that you attribute such a label to people you disagree with shows how far down a dark rabbit hole you have gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                        He’s using the term to virtue signal his wokeness.
                        "Woke" is a term people like Spambot use, not me. It is a dumb phrase.

Comment

So is virtue signaling, yet you use it even when it doesn’t apply.

In any case posting homophobic slurs or other attacks on people based on sexuality has been against the rules here for a long, long time. Also you were warned about using slurs that apply to large groups of people.

Comment

You think only nazis believe that you virtue signal?

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                              I agree Spambot should not be allowed to set the agenda with stupid empty virtue signaling. In the end that is all it was; him getting offended on behalf of other people none of whom were actually offended and most of whom would have probably just rolled their eyes at spambot's self righteous nonsense.

But I guesd this is his new song and dance.
                              And you shouldn't be able to set the agenda with your conspiracy theories that always get proven wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X