1984 - spambot sets the agenda?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spambot View Post

You associate the word "woke" with liberalism, but you complain when someone calls you "alt-right" for using the term "virtue signalling". That's quite a double standard. And no, it's not accurate. I didn't complain to impress anyone, I complained because your posts are garbage and I don't see why a forum that won't let people use "retarded" as an insult should let people use homophobic (I didn't invent the word homophobic, feel free to propose an alternative if hearing "phobia" bothers you so much ) slurs.
    He has a point here. Banning the r word is the most disturbing kind of virtue signaling imaginable.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

We must all be shining examples to the women and children of this planet, Kidicious, as they are our most precious resource! We cannot teach future generations to speak such hateful and foul language and Apolyton must do it's part to uphold those standards!

BRB I am going to sip on some earl gray tea with a splash of honey and pamper myself with baby powder. I wonder what Maddow has to say today.
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Comment

I like it when Maddow cries after reading headlines, too, it makes me feel so connected to my humanity and makes me all weepy.
          Order of the Fly

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Quoted to preserve Aeson saying that nazis aren't alt-right.
              I’d quote you to preserve your use of a logical fallacy, but most of your posts do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post

I’d quote you to preserve your use of a logical fallacy, but most of your posts do that.
                Quoting Aeson to show that he doesn't deny that he believes nazis aren't alt-right.

Comment

An NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist poll finds that 52 percent don't want the country to become more politically correct and are upset there are too many things people can't say anymore.

This seemed a good place for that.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Oerdin please be moar sensitive to the precious women and the feelings of others. Get in touch with your femininity Oerdin! Let the love... FLOW through you.
                    Order of the Fly

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                      Do you listen to NPR? That's like CNN junkies complaining about Fox News. ...oh wait.

Comment

Originally posted by ZEE View Post
                        I like it when Maddow cries after reading headlines, too, it makes me feel so connected to my humanity and makes me all weepy.
                        What do you think about Morning Joe?

Comment

He was great when he was on Scarborough Country, now he went full left.
                          Order of the Fly

Comment

Originally posted by ZEE View Post
                            He was great when he was on Scarborough Country, now he went full left.
                            He had to because the president is an Orange Man.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                              "Politically correct" is a snarl word conservatives use for any language taboo they don't like.

Comment

When #MAGA is taboo...

Comment

Working...
                                X