No announcement yet.

1984 - spambot sets the agenda?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, anyways, this is the version I said was too gay, as it was so over the top it was practically beating viewers over the head with it where as many writers are able to come up with thoughtful and thought provoking ways to present their material without treating viewers as fools; where this one clearly went with the least common denominator. Just as baby kici/Spambot went with the most SWJ show everyone my virtue signaling and never care to do an honest take on anyone else's opinions. For the record, I do not think baby Kuci is a terrible person, just a highly indoctrinated who has difficulty with I dependent thought and self reflection, though that is still kind of bad and should be in the needs improvement catagory.

So let's try again and see if we can provoke a thoughtful conversation without the usual characters ruining it for everyone because of their insecurities (looking at you baby kuci).
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

For the record the dance score and singing are great; it is just the bombastic and over the top presentation which makes me think it is some what less than masterful.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post

There is nothing "alt right" about accurately describing what you did. The very fact that you attribute such a label to people you disagree with shows how far down a dark rabbit hole you have gone.
        You associate the word "woke" with liberalism, but you complain when someone calls you "alt-right" for using the term "virtue signalling". That's quite a double standard. And no, it's not accurate. I didn't complain to impress anyone, I complained because your posts are garbage and I don't see why a forum that won't let people use "retarded" as an insult should let people use homophobic (I didn't invent the word homophobic, feel free to propose an alternative if hearing "phobia" bothers you so much ) slurs.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Originally posted by spambot View Post
          "Virtue signaling"? When did Oerdin join the alt right?
          You think only nazis believe that you virtue signal?
          Quoted to preserve Kid calling the alt-right Nazis

Comment

There is some serious virtue signaling, wokeness, and alt-right stuff going on in this thread, and I would like it to cease... IMMEDIATELY.
            Order of the Fly
            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

You associate the word "woke" with liberalism, but you complain when someone calls you "alt-right" for using the term "virtue signalling". That's quite a double standard. And no, it's not accurate. I didn't complain to impress anyone, I complained because your posts are garbage and I don't see why a forum that won't let people use "retarded" as an insult should let people use homophobic (I didn't invent the word homophobic, feel free to propose an alternative if hearing "phobia" bothers you so much ) slurs.
              No, I associate the word "woke" with ********* not a political position. Stop being a ********. Then maybe people will care more about what you think.

Comment

I have been told not to tell people to kill themselves. That said your lack of cognative vigor makes me wish you would do the honorable thing in the Japanese sense. We would all benefit from your ignorance and weakness passing from the scene. Are you an honorable man or not?

Of course, for those millenials not familiar with terms like honor, I guess, you can just drink a kabocha and feel like the special snowflake you are.
                Last edited by Dinner; December 16, 2018, 21:35.

Comment

Well there is a good song even if your narscastic generation cannot bare to hear anything which is not about yourselves.

Comment

I have to admit this kind of dance gives me a stiffy. Irish though it be, very nice stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post

I have been told not to tell people to kill themselves. That said your lack of cognative vigor makes me wish you would do the honorable thing in the Japanese sense. We would all benefit from your ignorance and weakness passing from the scene. Are you an honorable man or not?

Of course, for those millenials not familiar with terms like honor, I guess, you can just drink a kabocha and feel like the special snowflake you are.
                      If you've been told not to tell people to kill themselves, then... don't?

Comment

He could have been saying he wishes you would buy some used panties from a vending machine? Dinner has a weird sense of honor like that ...

Comment

Don't project, you freak. That said, I am stuffed. I just eat at Sonic Drive in.

Teen girls on rollerskates.

Comment

I was just trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, if you mean you were wishing he would commit suicide you will likely be banned.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                              I was just trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, if you mean you were wishing he would commit suicide you will likely be banned.
                              Especially since he would probably come back as some kind of undead demon to devour us all!
                              I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                              Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                              Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post

Quoted to preserve Kid calling the alt-right Nazis
                                Quoted to preserve Aeson saying that nazis aren't alt-right.
                                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                                X