Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Rake News Reporting Thread
Collapse
X
-
I've been saying Trump has syphilis... he has all the obvious symptoms.
-
In which of the paintings did Tom become POTUS? I note that there is a raging fire in one of the paintings ... perhaps he didn't live up to his last name of Rakewell?
Leave a comment:
-
Bebro, like most Hun barbarians, does not appreciate art. This is why your people lost two world wars.
This is why you were beaten by people with much more refined tastes in mass murder who had greater appreciation for art!
Leave a comment:
-
I can't believe you people have been so unappreciative of the 18th century classic "A Rake's Progress" which shows the decline and fall of a young spendthrift son of a rich London Merchant who wastes all of his money of luxurious living, riotious parties, gambling, and prostitutes, only to end up broke and in an insane asylum due to syphilis. Why 1730's London society never saw such a self immolation. Eight very classical paintings telling a story and showing a progression.Originally posted by Dinner View PostA rake's progress is a classic series of paintings from the early 18th century.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Rake%27s_Progress
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by Aeson View PostI had noodles with veggies last night. Extra salty, was ver good and I slept like a baby. Feel energized enough to rake a whole forest... only problem is the storm. No wind but lots of rain so far. Not good for raking and likely fire retardant.-liberal logicI can't rake the whole forest because it's raining so just let the fires burn.
Leave a comment:
-
I had noodles with veggies last night. Extra salty, was ver good and I slept like a baby. Feel energized enough to rake a whole forest... only problem is the storm. No wind but lots of rain so far. Not good for raking and likely fire retardant.
- Likes 1
Leave a comment:
-
This is why Finns look relatively normal, but speak a weird alien language.
-
Also Aeson, try eating some Ramen noodles with some soy sauce splashed in. Hot liquid and salt like we talked about, and starchy noodles are easily digested, helping your diarrhea.
Actually everything I suggested in this thread is my hangover cure, taught to me by my Hubby. Mostly because when he is near me I go a little... crazy with the rum. I don't get headaches but my stomach goes ape****. Last night I drank half a litre of 100 proof rum.
We just like to have fun, especially with eachother.
Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: